The UTG 3-9x40 AO scope is field proven and used by airgun hunters the world over because of its ease of use and quality in craftsmanship.
- Magnification: 3X-9X
- Objective: 40mm
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View @100 yards: 39'-13'
- Eye Relief: 3.3"-3.1"
- Exit Pupil: 10mm-4.4mm
- Click Value@100 yards: 1/4"
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 20.2oz
- Parallax Setting: 5 yds - infinity
- Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium
- Rugged One Piece Tube Construction for All Terrains/Weather
- Precision machined to exact tolerances from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy.
- Completely sealed and nitrogen filled to be shockproof, fogproof and rainproof
- Sealed Windage and Elevation Housing with Tru-Hunter Turrets
- Windage and elevation housing features machine plate controlled seals, to eliminate risk of water ingress and fogging.
- Tru-Hunter Turrets are easy to grip rings making adjustments simple even while wearing gloves.
- Positive and precise 1/4 MOA for accurate and consistent shooting.
- Wide Field of View with Tactical Mil-Dot Reticule
- Wide field of view and edge to edge lens clarity allow for clearly picking up quarry on the peripheral edge of the sight picture.
- The Precise Tactical Mil-Dot reticule allows the shooter to estimate ranges and enhance accuracy.
- Power Illuminated Reticule with Red/Green Dual Illumination Rheostat
- Adjustable intensity of the illuminated reticule gives optimum reticule clarity in variable light conditions, increasing accuracy in daylight and twilight environments.
- Accessories TypeOptics
- Eye Relief3.3" - 3.1"
- ReticleMil Dot
- Tube Size1 inch
- Warranty2 Year Limited
By Taylor from lakeland on May 7, 2012
By Staff on May 9, 2012
Answer:This Can be used on a Gamo Big Cat
By Diego Filipe from Brazil on January 24, 2012
By Staff on January 25, 2012
Answer:Thank you for you interest.
For questions about international ordering/shipping please email us at email@example.com. This so we can better help you.
By Alex Teng from CA on April 9, 2012
By Staff on April 17, 2012
Answer:It does not come with rings, here are some good ones.