If you're just plinking or shooting at closer distances, turn the power wheel down low and get up to 100 shots before needing a refill. If you're new to high-quality airguns, you may not know that Air Arms sets the standard for highly accurate air guns. They use Lothar Walther barrels, which are acknowledged by all of airgundom as makers of the most accurate sporting airgun barrels that money can buy.
If you value being able to hit what you're aiming at, then get the S510 TC carbine. Be prepared for the minute you open the box and see the S510 TC for the first time. Feel the smooth, high-quality stock and look at the lustrous finish. Examine the blued metal. Even if you spent twice as much, you won't find a gun with richer, deeper bluing. British gunmakers have a rich history of superior gunmaking, stockwork and craftsmanship.
When you buy an Air Arms gun, you're not buying JUST an airgun. You're buying an heirloom that will be passed down to your children...and to their children. You will never regret buying an Air Arms airgun!
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Sidelever cocking
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 bar)
- Dual air tanks (279cc total capacity) Up to 100 useful shots on low power; up to 35 on high!
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo poplar stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered pistol grip
- Superbly blued
- Magnificent stock finish
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 920 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium