The CO2 adaptor adds the ability to use standard CO2 paintball tanks in place of the standard full power 3000 psi air tanks. It allows the end user hundreds of shots per tank, eliminates the need for high pressure air charging and is ideal for backyard plinking or indoor target shooting. As part of AirForce's shooting system philosophy, the adapter fits all AirForce air rifles and requires no modifications or tools to install. Removal to return to the full power air tank is just as quick and easy.
- Fits all AirForce guns
- Ideal for shooting indoors
- Easy to switch back to air
- No handpump or scuba tank required
- Quieter operation
How to switch from high-pressure air to CO2:
- Unscrew your AirForce air tank from your rifle.
- Screw in your CO2 adapter into your rifle.
- Screw in the filled tank into the other end of the adapter and start shooting!
- Accessories TypeCO2 Accessories
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
spring creek, NV
I would recommend this item to a friend.
fun for family
January 1, 2014
I was a firearms tactical shooting instructor for a number of year. The one thing that turns new shooters off is the noise and recoil. So teach young people how to shoot i use air guns. I have a young daughter who is getting into shoot, and this has been great for her. She can shoot all day and I doesn't have to kill himself keeping the gun charged up.
Pros:CO2 bottle lasts forever.