This Combo comes with a Upgraded Hawke 3-9X50 AO IR scope with a glass etched Mil-Dot reticle and the new Spin-Loc Tank!
AirForce brand air rifles are considered to be some of the most advanced rifles available. Using aircraft grade aluminum alloy, space age polymers and state of the art production techniques you don’t just get a typical air rifle, you get a technologically advanced piece of machinery! With outstanding power, accuracy and advanced production techniques, AirForce air rifles will not disappoint. The AirForce Talon is the original AirForce rifle that offers one of the best combination of power, weight and balance available.
The Condor is the pride and joy of the AirForce line. Let alone is it the most powerful PCP rifle, in its caliber, on the market it is actually more powerful than any spring piston rifles we carry! It features a 24 inch German made Lothar Walther barrel to allows you to achieve unbelievable accuracy with groupings of 1 inch or less at 75 yards! Its canister is much air tank is much different from the standard AirForce tank because it uses a special valve system to pull the best velocities possible.
Being a PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) rifle, a pump or scuba refill clamp must be purchased or you will not be able to fire your rifle. We recommend the AirForce pump to insure you get the maximum power out of your rifle with out having to lug around a Scuba tank or take it to get charged constantly after each outing when using the Scuba Refill Clamp with Adapter. Both are excellent ways to charge your guns pneumatic system and get it ready for shooting.
The Condor has many other highlights, like the easily adjustable power reel that is located on the barrel, a two-stage adjustable trigger and automatic safety as well as the ergonomic feel and overall light weight.
Don’t forget to pick up a scope or standard optic sights for this rifle or other AirForce accessories because they are not included with this package. It is also recommended to pick up a gun case and .22 caliber maintenance kit of your choice to keep your rifle in excellent condition.
- Caliber- .22
- Velocity: 1250fps
- Power Adjustment: Adjustable
- Max Fill Pressure: 3000psi or 200bar
- Action: Single Shot
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- Length: 38.75 inches
- Barrel Length: 24 inches
- Trigger: Two Stage Adjustable
- Trigger Pull: 3lbs
- Sights: 4-12x50 AirForce Scope
- Accuracy: 1 inch or less groups at 75 yards
- Air Tank Volume: 490cc (Spin-Loc)
- Safety: Automatic
Hawke Optcis Sport HD 4-12X50 AO Scope w/ Mil Dot IR ReticleDescription:
The Hawke Sport HD 4-12x50 AO scope integrates creative features to provide the user with a product rich in benefits, while still providing incredible value and accuracy.
- Magnification: 4X-12X
- Tube Dia.: 1"
- Reticle: Mil-Dot- Glass Etched
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Dual color illumination (red/green)for optimum reticle visibility
- Virtually unbreakable glass etched Mil Dot reticleFully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- ¼ MOA fingertip turrets for accurate, reliable adjustments
- Color: Matte black anti-glare body tube
- Available in adjustable objective to remove parallax error
- BRC compatiable to allow you to blueprint your friearm
- All Airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1250 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight6.1
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length38.75"
- Barrel Length24"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- OpticsVariable / 1 inch Tube
- RailDovetail Mount
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage non-adjustable
- Trigger Pull3
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
By floyd from california on July 28, 2012
By Conor from Sunnyside, Washington on August 25, 2012
Answer:There is no answer to what is the best airgun, as everyone has his own opinion. :) But this is a VERY accurate and POWERFUL gun, and many pests have fallen to this gun as a result.
By floyd from california on July 28, 2012
By Staff on July 30, 2012
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The correct FPS for this particular rifle is 1250. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
The Airgun Depot Customer Care Team