The Spin-Loc air tank makes it much easier for you to refill your tank since you won't have to remove it from your gun. Plus, switching to commonly used quick-disconnect fittings simplifies the whole process. The onboard pressure gauge lets you monitor how much air is left in the tank. No more guessing!
*To retro-fit your gun to accept the Spin-Loc standard tank, send it to AirForce Airguns.
- Connects to an AirForce TalonP Pistol Without Having to Remove The Tank From The Gun
- Built-in Manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Uses Standard Quick-disconnect Fittings
- Can Only be Used With Compressed Air or Dry Nitrogen Gas
- Does Not Fit Older Models of Guns Unless They Have Been Retrofitted* to Accept The New Tank
- Length: 6.125 inches
- Accessories TypeAirforce Accessories
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited