The Hatsan AT-P2 .177 Caliber Tactical PCP pistol comes with a Telescopic stock that can be adjusted or removed allowing use with the pistol grip only. The AT-P2 has a Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure. If you need a pellet pistol for targets or just for plinking and having fun then the AT-P2 will not let you down.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb:||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort|
|Quattro Trigger:||This 2-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Detachable Air Cylinder:||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge:||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Variable Weight: 4.5 lbs without stock extension & 6.4 lbs with extension.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fitted detachable Telescopic stock.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine
- Ergonomically designed, rugged & compact design synthetic pistol grip.
- Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube [50cc]. (Spare cylinders are available)
- Includes .177 Cal AT-P2 PCP Air Pistol, Quick-Fill Nozzle & Air Cylinder Discharging Cap , Two Magazines and Hard Case
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity870 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity10
- Airgun UseTarget Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Overall Length25.2" - 29.1"
- Barrel Length10.4"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight4.5 lbs
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great little gun!!
September 19, 2014
The Hatsan ATP 2 is well worth the money. This gun is fun to shoot and very accurate. It is heavy for a pistol, but very manageable in the carbine configuration. I have a scope, LDC, and bipod which gives it a unique looking and very compact rifle. The LDC makes it very quiet. I would recommend this gun to any one. My Hatsan is in 177 Cal.