The Hatsan AT-P2 .177 Caliber Tactical PCP pistol comes with a Telescopic stock
that can be adjusted or removed allowing use with the pistol grip only. The
AT-P2 has a Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder
pressure. If you need a pellet pistol for targets or just for plinking and having
fun then the AT-P2 will not let you down.
Hatsan Unique Features:
||An easy adjustment for proper fit and
||This 2-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is
only available from Hatsan
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:
||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend
more accuracy to every shot
|Detachable Air Cylinder:
||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed
|Built-In Pressure Gauge:
||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure
- Variable Weight: 4.5 lbs without stock extension & 6.4 lbs with extension.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked
- Fitted detachable Telescopic stock.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine
- Ergonomically designed, rugged & compact design synthetic pistol grip.
- Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½”
UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one
pellet loading into barrel
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube [50cc]. (Spare cylinders
- Includes .177 Cal AT-P2 PCP Air Pistol, Quick-Fill Nozzle
& Air Cylinder Discharging Cap , Two Magazines and Hard Case