The Hatsan AT-P2 .22 Caliber Tactical PCP pistol comes with a Telescopic stock that can be adjusted or removed allowing use with the pistol grip only. The AT-P2 has a Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure. The multi-shot AT-P2 Tactical pistol is sure to provide you with accuracy and all day fun!
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb:||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort|
|Quattro Trigger:||This 2-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Detachable Air Cylinder:||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge:||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Variable Weight: 4.5 lbs without stock extension & 6.4 lbs with extension.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fitted detachable Telescopic stock.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine
- Ergonomically designed, rugged & compact design synthetic pistol grip.
- Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube [50cc]. (Spare cylinders are available)
- Includes .22 Cal AT-P2 PCP Air Pistol, Quick-Fill Nozzle & Air Cylinder Discharging Cap , Two Magazines and Hard Case
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity780 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Body TypePistol
- ButtplateExtendable Rubber
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight6.4
- Overall Length25.2" - 29.1"
- Barrel Length10.4"
- Magazine Capacity10
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Shots per Fill35
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseTarget Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Tops in accuracy and simple to recharge
November 1, 2014
Like others commented, this pistol is loud when shot with out some type of sound moderator. It's accuracy even surprised me on how good this air gun shoots. Using the adjustable stock greatly improves the accuracy with a standing shot since the pistol is on the heavy side. You will get a slight but perceptible muzzle rise when fired. Since I like quiet, I made a sound attenuator that makes this the quietest air gun I have ever shot and no need for any ear protection. Overall, a great hard hitting pistol.
Pros:Love how quick it is to fill from a large SCUBA type tank. I have used CO2 (about 1000 PSI = 480 fps), nitrogen and argon, the latter two are filled from large high pressure tanks and have no moisture in them. It takes less than 30 seconds to insert, pressurize, vent and remove the brass charging device. Don't need to worry about not having a "quick couple" securely fastened.
Cons:The existing sites are ok, but putting a $40 red dot holographic site did wonders for accuracy. Also a little pricey but "good" is rarely cheap!