The Benjamin Marauder is one of the most anticipated rifles we have had for a long time, and Crosman's limited release of 100 Marauders sold out in one hour! Built with reliable internals and externals and modeled after the extremely popular Korean PCPs the Marauder will give you accuracy and power for a nominal price!
- Caliber- .177
- Max Velocity: 1100 FPS
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Weight: 7.50 lbs
- Overall Length: 43.00"
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger adj.: Two-stage adjustable
- Buttpad: Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/plinking
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: PCP
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Yes/Multi-shot
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air (only 3,000 psi)
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of 10-shot clip
- Accepts 2-piece scope mount (does not come with sights)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with dual raised cheek pieces and checkered grip & forearm
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Quick-disconnect Foster fittings for fast refills
- Includes: .177 Caliber Marauder Air Rifle, Sling Swivel Studs, Hawke 4-12x50mm Scope w/Rings, & Degassing Tool (to remove air from reservoir)
Description - Hawke Optcis Sport HD 3-9X50 AO Scope w/ Mil
Dot IR Reticle:
The Hawke Sport HD 3-9x50 AO scope integrates creative features to provide the user with a product rich in benefits, while still providing incredible value and accuracy.
- Magnification: 3X-9X
- Tube Dia.: 1"
- Reticle: Mil-Dot- Glass Etched
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Dual color illumination (red/green)for optimum reticle visibility
- Virtually unbreakable glass etched Mil Dot reticleFully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- ¼ MOA fingertip turrets for accurate, reliable adjustments
- Color: Matte black anti-glare body tube
- Available in adjustable objective to remove parallax error
- BRC compatiable to allow you to blueprint your friearm
- All Airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1100 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity10
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail Mount
- Overall Length43"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeBolt Action Magazine
- Gun Weight8
- OpticsVariable / 1 inch Tube
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Benjamin Maurauder .177
September 5, 2012
I purchased 6 different types of pellets when I purchased this gun. At first, I was disapointed with the performance and accuracy. I started out shooting flat nosed hollow point, high speed, no lead pellets at 2500 psi. The pellets spiraled out of the veiwing range of the scope at 60 feet. I attempted to shoot a pointed lead pellet of lower price and quality, and had a 6" spread in every direction, no consistency. The last pellets I tried were jacketed round nose and that is when I was impressed. I am shooting 90' and my groupings are the size of a dime. When the sun is right I can see the pellets in flight, flying straight, true and in the same spot in the scope. With a Hawk 4-12x50 scope, I do not have to get up and go look at the target.. Alright that is over kill but the accuracy is what I was after when I made this purchase. I can shoot 50 pellets and the pressure drops from 2500psi to 1500psi. I am not sure I can see or hear a decrease in performance, but I have noticed the last 10 or 20 pellets bouncing back and not sticking in the oak plank I am using. I fill from a scuba tank, my tank has 2500 psi. I have filled the gun 15 times and the small gauge on the gun continues to read the same pressure, 2500psi when filled. I am going to guess that I should be able to fill this gun from a scuba tank maybe several hundred times? A few more notes I think readers will be interested in: Order a extra magazine or 2 Different pellets from different manufactures impact the performance/accuracy of this gun. The sound of a pellet hitting a 1"x6" plank 90' away is louder than the gun to the person sitting next to you while you are shooting. The smooth trigger, the absence of any recoil and silence makes it very easy to focus on and watch the pellet in flight. Only complaint is the weight. I guess because I am spoiled.
Pros:Quite, smooth trigger, no recoil