How do you make a great gun even better? You listen to the customers and do what they asked! In this case, that's adding a synthetic stock to one of the most popular precharged pneumatic rifles made today. Crosman listened and not only put a synthetic stock on the Benjamin Marauder, but they gave it a vertically adjustable comb, too. You'll get a lot of powerful shots that will let you rid your backyard of pesky birds and critters. Don't worry about noise scaring your prey or alarming the neighbors...it's one of the quietest air rifles ever made.
- Improved valve and a depinger, get 32 shots per fill
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb & reversible bolt
- Trigger is moved back for more comfortable hand positioning
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Single shot tray available for this caliber
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm Dovetail Accessory Rail
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Uses compressed air up to 3,000 psi *
- 215cc Air Reservoir
- Gun comes set at 2,500 psi air fill; to fill to 3,000 psi
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes: .177 Cal Synthetic Marauder, 10-Round Magazine, Sling Swivel Studs & Degassing Tool
*The owner's manual states you can fill the gun with air or CO2, but that is incorrect. Please fill your gun with high-pressure air only.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1100 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Body TypeRifle
- ButtplateSoft Rubber Recoil Pad
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight7.12 lbs
- Overall Length42.5"
- Barrel Length20"
- Magazine Capacity10
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- RailDovetail Mount
- Trigger AdjustabilityAdjustable
- Trigger Pull1.5 lbs
- Trigger ActionTwo-Stage
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 21, 2016
It's a little bit heavy, nice fit for big man,I am a light weight 70 yrs.old guy and 145 lbs.Pumping this riffle up to 3000psi with the hand pump no problem,I mean no problem.Other than that the riffle shoot very nicely from 10 yards to100.The gun is so quiet sometime I thought something wrong.You buy you won't be disappointed and I won't...
Pros:Good balance, very accurate
Cons:heavy (for me).I don't understand, the riffle is rated to 3000psi why the the factory only set it at 2500psi,it should tuned to shoot good and set exactly like it said-3000psi so we the buyer don't have to bother doing anything.I am not a gun smith and/or an experience air gunner so I have no choice but to use it as is.