Hatsan went above and beyond with the Hatsan BT65-SB Elite The new model features the same knockdown power everyone loved from the BT65-SB, bu with added components to improve your shooting experience. Hatsan integrated a sturdy fingergrooved thumbhole grip, three additional weaver/picatinny accessory rails and storage for two clips into this pcp model! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience. Upgrade to the new Hatsan BT65-SB Elite.25 Cal PCP Air Rifle!
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Three Lower Picatinny Accessory Mounts on Foregrip
- Ergonomic Grey Textured Forearm Grip
- Finger Grooved Thumbhole Grip
- All-weather Polymer with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Storage for Two Extra Clips
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine, Adjustable Sling,
BT65-SB ELITE .25 Caliber PCP Air Rifle, and case.
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity1090 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Body TypeRifle
- ButtplateRubber Adjustable
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight9.3 lbs
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length42.5
- Barrel Length23
- Magazine Capacity9
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Shots per Fill65
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Trigger ActionTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall game hunting/plinking
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Accurate, Powerful, but heavy & loud...
June 29, 2015
I purchased this gun and man what a beautiful gun it is... Beauty is just the small part... After zeroing it in I went out hunting right away... I am able to shoot all three magazines with a single fill... All shots were dead on my target... No shots wasted... The gun is super loud though, even with the air stripper attached... Accuracy increased, but loudness still there... I have yet to receive my silencer in the mail... I hope that their is a significant difference in the report... I took home a good meal for the family to enjoy on the first day... Mounted on the gun is a Hawke Sidewinder 30, 16-24x56 Scope with the SR PRO Rectical... Amazing combination!! Pretty heavy rifle with the scope mounted on it... But accuracy and power is definitely here... Trigger is great!! Filling was an issue... I had to order the adapter to enable me to get the fill probe working with my scuba fill station...
Pros:POWER & ACCURACY!!
Cons:WEIGHT & LOUDNESS!!
Santa Ynez CA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Amazing powerful nice looking Hunting Rifle
March 17, 2014
Ok first the rifle is very well made I really like the stock design all black with 2 extras magazines and you can adjust the butt pad and cheek to your preference is amazing accurate I use JSB pellet and Crow Magnum work perfect I don't like the magazine because you can't use all those big pellets to better know down on hunting the rifle is pretty loud you can't shoot in your backyard with out a silencer is very powerful after 5 pellet I make a big hole on my concrete wall amazing very very accurate rifle you will be pleased.
Pros:VERY POWERFUL AMAZING ACCURACY NICE LOOKING RIFLE 2 EXTRA MAGAZINES REAL HUNTING RIFLE
Cons:VERY VERY VERY LOUD LOUD THE MAGAZINE CAN'T ACCEPT SOME BIGGER PELLET YOU CAN USE THE RIFLE CASE BECAUSE IS TO SMALL TO USED WITH SCOPE MOUNTED