Rated at 200 yards of visibility at night and 50 yards in daylight. Adjustable for windage and elevation. Includes both Dovetail and Weaver-style mounting rings. Includes tactical on/off pressure switch Easily mounts and sights-in within minutes. Fits most rifles and pistols.
- Class 3R Red Laser
- 5mW output
- MOA: ± 10 Windage/Elevation Range
- 635 to 655 +/- 10nm wave length
- .4" dot size @ 100 yds
- 50 yds visibility/indoor light
- 200 yds visibility/outdoor night
- Weight: 1.60 oz
- Black matte finish
- Dimensions: 2.5" long, 1.25" high
- Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- All solid state components will withstand over 1,000 G’s
- Powerful Class IIIa laser 640 ±10nm
- Military Style Markings For Ease of Use: Windage/Elevation, Battery and Product Identification
- Includes Weaver & 11mm rings, Tools, Mount, Manual, Momentary On/Off Remote, and (2) LR44 Button Batteries
- Accessories TypeFlashlights & Lasers
- RailDovetail Mount
- Warranty1 Year Limited
What kind of accracy do you get with this laser sight at 30 yards and does this sight fit a picnney rail system like on a Benjaman trail NP air rifle?
By Manuel from Truchas, NM on January 4, 2012
By Staff on January 9, 2012
Answer:Lasers like these are adjustable and you can put it on this rifle but it would go on in place of the scope.
Can this Laser Sight & Scope mount together?
By Mark from Houston on December 19, 2011
By Conor from Sunnyside, WA on February 1, 2012
Answer:Not unless you get a rail for the top of the scope for this to mount onto.