Open Box Item-Open Box items have been tested for quality by the manufacturer, but do not arrive in the manufacturers box. Save now on this great deal!
Adventure Class scopes come standard with adjustable objectives, delivering a parallax-free image, without moving the point of impact. This means, if your target moves, your scope can adjust quickly and accurately at any distance. And their dual illuminated reticles offer a bright, sharp image for those fast-moving, close-in shots. Whether you're shooting at dusk or at dawn, in heavy brush or open field, the Adventure Class will deliver a quick, bright image.
- Rifle scope
- Objective: 40mm adjustable objective lense
- Magnification: 4x-16x
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Parallax Setting: 5 yds to Infinity
- Field of View: 30 - 8 (ft at 100 yds)
- Eye Relief : 3.9 inches
- Exit Pupil: 10.mm - 2.6 mm
- Weight18.8 oz.
- Length: 14.5 inches
- Mil-dot reticle (red-green illuminated)
- Save BIG with this open box deal!
- Battery: CR2032 3-volt lithium battery
- Includes: Flip open lens covers and Medium Profile see-thru Weaver rings
- ConditionOpen Box
- Eye Relief3.9"
- Mounts1 inch- Two Piece Weaver See-thru Medium Profile
- RailWeaver Mount
- ReticleMil Dot
- Tube Size1 Inch
- Warranty30 Day Limited
By Don from Jonesboro Ga on April 17, 2012
By Staff on April 20, 2012
Answer:You will need to purchase some scope mounts along with this gun if you do not currently have any. I would recommend either medium or high rings. Also, make sure you get the right rings for you gun. Dovetail(smooth) or weaver(rigid)
By Sheldon from Waianae, Hawaii on February 10, 2012
By Conor from Sunnyside, WA on February 14, 2012
Answer:Yes if the Hornet has weaver mounts....if not, you'll have to get some 11mm high profile rings.
By J.P. Cusimano from Idaho Falls, Idaho on August 19, 2012
Thanks in advance.