Crosman M4-177 Tactical Air Rifle Kit, Tan & Black
Item #: M4-177TKT
MSRP $110.00| Save $40.01 (36%)
Looks and feels like an M4 firearm. Shoots either BBs or pellets, so you can use whatever ammo you've got on hand. Since it's a multi-pump, you can pump it up to 10 times to get higher velocities or less if you'd like to do some easy all-day shooting. Get extra clips (same ones used by the Crosman 760 Pumpmaster) and load up so you don't have to interrupt your range time with a lot of reloading. A neat kit that gets you shooting the minute the box arrives! Includes everything for family shooting fun, indoors or out.
- Color: Tan
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 625 FPS
- Ammunition: Shoots Steel BB's & Pellets
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Barrel Length:17.25"
- Overall Length: 33.75"
- Capacity: 18 Rounds; 350 Round Reservoir
- Cocking Effort:1-10 Pumps
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: Adjustable for Elevation
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for Windage
- Scopeable: Weaver/Picatinny
- Trigger Pull: 4 lbs
- Buttpad: Plastic
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Multi-pump
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Repeater
- Material: Metal/ABS plastic
- 18-rd BB mag, 5-rd pellet mag
- 350 Round BB Reservoir
- Rear Sight Adjustable for Windage
- Post Front Sight Adjustable for Elevation
- Both Sights are Removable
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rails above the receiver, below the front sight fitting and on the underside of the forearm
- Adjustable/telescoping stock (30.5" to 33.75")
- Sling Loops
- Manual Safety
- Includes Sight Adjustment Tool, Targets, Pellets, Steel BBs and Safety Glasses
When you shoot steel BBs, do not shoot at hard objects or water. The BBs will ricochet! No matter what ammo you're using, remember to wear safety glasses. Everyone in the vicinity of the range should wear safety glasses, even if they're not shooting. Remember to remove all pets from the range before you start shooting.
|Our Price||$69.99 Save $40.01 (36%)|
|airgun mechanism||Multi-pump pneumatic|
|ammo type||Pellets & BBs|
|airgun use||Plinking/ Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Weaver Mount|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|cocking effort||1-10 Pumps|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
Fort Worth, TX
I would recommend this item to a friend.
M4-177 Review (1)
March 26, 2012
Feels great, shoots consistent out of the box. recommend using pellets only and using stoeger x-mag pellets.
Pros:feels great, not heavy, seems pretty consistent on groupings of shots. quiet.
Cons:iron sights are flimsy to some extent, would reccomend replacements of optics of used more than 10 yards.