There are no items in your cart.
Echo 1 USA Return Policy
This warranty is only valid if the Automatic Electric Gun (AEG) was purchased from an authorized Echo1 USA Dealer (Authorized Echo1 Retailers maybe verified by contacting Echo1 USA or checking the list of Authorized Retailers on www.echo1usa.com) the warranty period begins from the date of the original retail purchase and the warranty is valid for 30 days. The Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the manufacturer’s defective components only. This warranty is voided if:
- Removal, Modification or painting of safety markings (Orange Tip & Warning Sticker);
- Disassembly by any individual other than Echo1 USA technicians (Echo1 USA is the only service center authorized to perform warranty repair/service on Echo1 AEGs, non authorized service centers that perform repairs willfully agree to take over the remaining warranty period of the consumers product and accepts all liability for any work performed.
- Unreasonable or excessive use, mishandling and/or introduction of foreign matter into/on the inner and outer components;
- The use of improper size, re-used, low quality/low grade, translucent, or BBs purchased from large discount stores or major retail sporting good chains. Ultimately it will be at Echo1 USA’s sole discretion to determine what is a quality BB;
- Failure to comply with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual;
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance;
- The use of any petroleum based lubricants or solvents will damage the AEG and constitutes abuse;
- Any modification or alteration to the gun’s internals or external components;
- The Limited warranty applies only to internal components of the AEG;
- Echo 1 USA will repair the Product under the limited warranty within 30 days from the original purchase date which will be printed upon the original bill of sale. If Echo 1USA cannot perform repairs covered under this limited warranty within 30 days, or after a reasonable number of attempts to repair the same defect, Echo 1 USA at its discretion, will provide a replacement Product;
- If the Product is returned during the limited warranty period but the problem with the product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Consumer will be notified and given an estimate of charges the Consumer must pay to have the product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the Consumer, If the estimate is refused, the product will be returned after the expiration of the limited warranty period with no further warranty applicable, Echo 1 USA’s normal service policies shall apply and the Consumer will be responsible for all shipping charges;
- Warranty does not cover the shipping and handling cost back to the customer, or any incidental or consequential damages caused during shipping. Echo1 USA reserves the right to determine what constitutes unreasonable or excessive use of the AEG
Shipping Procedure back to Echo 1 USA
You must first obtain authorization from Echo 1 USA before sending back your item. You must e-mail email@example.com and wait for them to verify your warranty claim. If you ship back the product with out there authorization they will refuse your package and you must pay for shipping to get the item back to them. Once you have received authorization from Echo 1 USA you can fill out our RMA form located [here] so we can get you a pre-paid shipping label back to there location.
Step 1: Gather important papers.
A. Shipping info: return address.
B. Contact info: phone number and e-mail address.
C. Purchase Info: print out of your confirmation and invoice
Step 2: Assemble papers with original
A. The original box and paper work, that the item is displayed in comes with, is mandatory for the warranty. Please put back your gun, accessories and any tools it may have come with in its original packaging.
B. Insert all paper work from ‘step 1’ into the original box.
Step 3: Double box the original box.
A. For safety and security reasons you must double box your Echo 1 packaging.
B. Use packing material like rolled up news paper to cushion and make the gun secure.
Step 4: Label and ship out
A. Print out pre-paid shipping label after filling our RMA form and tape it to the box
B. Take to local UPS distribution center and drop off the package
Step 5: Await confirmation
A. Echo 1 USA will decide to repair ore replace your gun at there discretion. Once there decision has been made they will contact you and send you back the item.
Get free shipping on all orders over $149! When your order qualifies, choose Ground Shipping during checkout. Available to US customers the lower 48 states. Learn More