Evanix guns have a reputation for accuracy, and the Tactical Sniper is no exception This rifle delivers a hail of lead downrange exactly where you want it. With accuracy and smooth functioning already proven in the other Evanix repeaters, you cannot go wrong with this gun. It's ready to do your bidding. RoboCop would be jealous of this futuristic PCP, which has all the bells and whistles!
Evanix Tactical Sniper Features
- Shots per fill: 11rds/.22, 10rds/.25, 7rds/9mm, 6rds/.45 6rds/.50/li>
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Weaver accessory rail with removable foregrip
- Vertically adjustable cheekpiece
- Includes: Evanix Tactical Sniper air rifle, 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads and 2 magazines (.45 & .50 cal. come with only 1 mag)
Tech talk The Evanix Tactical Sniper and the Evanix Rainstorm II rifles have the same valve, although the valve body sizes are slightly different. The actions are completely different. There are some small changes in the trigger, but the platform is the same. Evanix's ongoing tech improvements include better performance for the hammer weight, hammer spring and valve return spring.
Tech talk about the .45-caliber gun The trigger-pull is 6 lbs., 11 oz. Our tech department got 12 usable shots per fill, which took the reservoir pressure from 3,000 psi down to 1,400 psi. The rifle has a different flash hider than the other Tactical Sniper calibers. It's 41" long, has 21.50" barrel and weighs 9 lbs.
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1200 fps
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight8.4
- Overall Length46
- Barrel Length18.5
- Magazine Capacity11
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Shots per Fill30
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Trigger Pull6
- Warranty1-year limited warranty