- Velocity: 1000 feet per second (fps) with PBA, 750 fps with Lead Ammo
- Single Shot
- Break Barrel: Single Cocking System
- Automatic Cocking Safety system
- Barrel: Precision Rifled Steel Jacketed Bull Barrel
- Trigger: Second Stage adjustable
- Manual Safety
- Stock: Fine selected grade of beech hardwood
- Butt Plate: Ventilated rubber pad for recoil absorption
- Cheekpiece: Raised RH Cheek
- Checkering: Laser Engraved
- Scope Ramp: Grooved Rail
- Scope: 3-9x50 Illuminated Glass Etched 30/30 Reticle
- One piece solid mount
- Weight: 9 lbs. w/o scope -10.55 lbs. w/scope
- Length: 45.8’’
- Ammunition: Any .25 Pellet
- Caliber: .25
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs
- Cocking Effort: 58lbs
- Barrel Length: 18 in
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity750 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort58 lbs
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Gun Weight10.55 lbs (9 lbs with out scope)
- Overall Length45.8"
- Barrel Length18.00"
- Magazine CapacitySingle
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailWeaver Mount
- UseSmall Game Hunting
- WarrantySold As Is
By Jon HANSCHE from So. Calif on July 2, 2012
By karam mohamed el wardany from Egypt on July 10, 2012
What is its energy in joules?
Is there a version of this gun that can be used without a scope ( ordinary pointing )?
In what country is it manufactured?
Can you give me an overall comparison between this gun and the webley patriot? For example, which is better, stronger , more accurate, and more durable.
Thanks for your advice,