Another player in the low-velocity PCP field, the Hammerli AR20's futuristic look has some great traditional elements, including a Lothar Walther match barrel. This air rifle is highly adjustable, making it ideal for multiple shooters of different sizes and shooting preferences.
- Caliber: .177
- Velocity: 560 FPS
- Weight: 12.41 lbs
- Powerplant: Pre-charged Pneumatic
- Barrel Length:19.70"
- Overall Length: 39.70"
- Capacity: 1 Rounds
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: Globe
- Rear Sight: Diopter
- Scopeable: Weaver/Picatinny
- Trigger: Five-way Adjustable Match
- Trigger Pull: 3.00 lbs
- Buttpad: Adjustable
- Action: Bolt-action
- Safety: None
- Repeater: Single-shot
- Removable steel air reservoir
- Fill up to 300 bar (approx. 4,351 psi)
- Lothar Walther match barrel
- Integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rail
- Ambidextrous, Adjustable Grip
- Ambidextrous, Adjustable Cheekpiece
- Barrel and Forearm Grooved For Accessories
- Forearm Adjustable For Height With Included Spacers
- Two Adjustable Stock Weights (approx. 200g or .44 lbs. each)
- Adjustable Rubber Buttplate; Extends Up To 2 Inches & Adjusts Vertically
- Fully Adjustable 5-Way Match Trigger
- Includes: .177 Caliber Hammerli AR20 FT Air Rifle
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity560 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Airgun UsePlinking/ Target Shooting
- Airgun RailWeaver Mount
- Overall Length39.7"
- Barrel Length19.7"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Gun Weight12.41 lbs
- OpticsVariable / 1 inch Tube
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
By Tom Lykins from winchester,ky on February 2, 2012
By Conor from Sunnyside, WA on February 8, 2012
Answer:No, this is like a field target rifle or a competition gun.
By Carter from Washington on February 15, 2012
Answer:No, unless you send it to someone who can....somehow.
23 ReviewsOnly $10.99
29 ReviewsOnly $11.45
11 ReviewsOnly $1.95
Sale17 Reviews$34.95Sale $24.95