Hammerli Pneuma Elite PCP Air Rifle - .177 Caliber - 1200 FPS!
Item #: 2251014
MSRP $400.00| Save $70.05 (18%)
Shop with Confidence
Christmas Cut-Off Dates
Ground Shipping to Residential Addresses
East Coast/Southern/Eastern States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Monday, Dec. 17.
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Tuesday, Dec. 18.
West Coast/Western States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Visit our Christmas cut-off page for more details and information.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $149! When your order qualifies, use coupon code JOLLY during checkout. Limit one coupon per order. Only available in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
The Hammerli Pneuma Elite 10 is a powerful, pre-charged pneumatic pellet rifle. The rifle can be charged up to 200 bar (2900 PSI). The adjustable fiber optic front and rear sights and 2-stage adjustable trigger allow for accurate shooting time and time again. The integrated rail accepts Weaver or 11mm style mounts for after market enhancements. The vertically adjustable recoil pad and checkered grip sustain comfort throughout multiple shots.
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 1070 feet per second
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Length: 39.4"
- Barrel Length: 19.4"
- Barrel: Rifled
- Power: Pre-Charge Pneumatic
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Front Sight: Adjustable for Elevation
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail & Picatinny Rail
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable
- Trigger Pull: 3.0 lbs
- Length of Pull: 14.25"
- Action: Bolt-Action
- Buttpad: Rubber- Adjustable Fitting
- Safety: Automatic
- 10 Round Repeating Air Rifle
- Very Powerful
- Sidelever Bolt-Action For Easy Cocking
- Adjustable Fiber Optic Sights
- Automatic Safety Behind Rear Mount
- Fill Reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Ambidextrous Stock
- Thumbhole with Textured Grip
- Unique Integrated Rail Accepts Weaver/Picatinny or 11mm Dovetail Mounts
- Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Adjustable Recoil Pad (Adjusts Vertically)
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Ideal For Hunting Small- Medium Size Pests
- Includes: .177 Cal Air Rifle, Bleed Valve, 1/8" BSPP Probe Fill adapter (w/ male threads) & O-Rings
|Our Price||$329.95 Save $70.05 (18%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail/ Weaver Mount|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|gun weight||7.9 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
Delray Beach, Florida
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 17, 2013
For the price, it is an excellent performer! I found it to be a bit louder then some other PCP rifles I own. It is only 1/4 of their cost making this an excellent accurate choice. A decent scope too so you can't miss! I have already recommended it to several friends.
Pros:Price, accuracy, and ease of using.
Cons:It is a little noisier than other pcp rifles I own.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 1, 2013
This is an absolute tack driver. 10m in basement, I started with regular targets then to white tacks, and that was still no challenge. Now I shoot at 1/4 dots made with a sharpie and can still hit them consistently. I am using a Centerpoint 4x16 air gun scope bought at Walmart for $69.00! I use a Hill hand pump and it takes 3 to 4 pumps to bring it back to full for each shot taken. The pump is a bit of exercise, if you can afford an Air Hog that would be the way to go! The only drawback is loudness. You may want to consider ear protection for younger shooters!
Pros:10 shot repeater Tack driver accuracy Adjustable stock
Cons:A little too loud