Hammerli Pneuma PCP Air Rifle - .177 Caliber - 1200 FPS!
This item has been discontinued, but here are similar items you may be interested in...
MSRP $995.95/Only $969.99
MSRP $250.00/Only $199.00
MSRP $12.00/Only $9.95
MSRP $13.00/Only $10.95
Item #: 2251010
Suggested Use: Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
Awesome power for a .22 rifle. Removable air tank with built-in pressure gauge
- Caliber-: .177
- Velocity: .1200 FPS
- Ammo Type: Pellets
- Body Components: Metal with Polymer Stock
- Power Supply: Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP)
- Overall Length: 39.00"
- Barrel Length: 19.00"
- Fire Mode: Single Shot
- Action: Bolt-Action
- Gun Weight: 7.30 lbs
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
- No Difficult Cocking
- Single-Shot/ Bolt-Action
- Extremely Powerful
- Fill Reservoir up to 200 Bar (2,900 psi)
- Quick-Disconnect Air Fill Port (accepts 1/8" BSP with male threads)
- Ambidextrous Thumbhole Stock
- Adjustable Fiber Optic Front and Rear Sights
- Textured Grip
- Automatic Safety
- Integrated Rail Accepts Weaver or 11mm Mounts
- 2-stage Adjustable Trigger
- Adjustable Recoil Pad
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Ideal for hunting medium-size quarry
- Includes Bleed Valve, Fill Adapter, O-rings, .177 Caliber
Hammerli Air Rifle & Detailed Owner's Manual
|Our Price||$349.99 Save $206.31 (37%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting|
|barrel style||Rifled- Fixed Barrel|
|fire mode||Single Shot|
|gun weight||7.30 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very Accurate Gun
September 15, 2012
I bought the refurbished .177 and I love it. It will hit a dime at 30 yards every time. I put a scope on mine and use it for squirrel hunting, if I can catch them setting, they're mine.
Pros:Very accurate, ability to change to extra tank, ability to adjust butt stock for more comfortable shooting and great trigger operation.
Cons:Had to spend an extra $200 for pump just to shoot it. It is very loud for pellet rifle.
February 26, 2012
It broke the first day I got it so we sent it to be fixed. They were unsuccessful so they sent us new parts and it still doesnt work., If I could do it all over again I wouldnt get this gun.
Pros:It looks cool
Cons:It broke I cant use it Wasted five-hundred dollars Its still broken even though they have worked on it
very nice gun
September 15, 2010
Superb gun which i ever used. Very good accuracy and it has a so much power. I love this gun.