Hatsan AT44S 10 Shot PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle
Item #: HGAT44S10-022
Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan AT44S 10 Shot PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Detachable Air Cylinder||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Dual Raised Cheeckpiece
- Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Lightweight PCP
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine and AT44S .22 Caliber
10-Shot PCP Air Rifle
|Our Price||$395.99 Save $54.01 (12%)|
|airgun use||Small Game Hunting / Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail/Weaver Rail|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|gun weight||6.6 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great beginner PCP!
November 30, 2013
Bought this as an entry level PCP, but the fit, finish and accuracy are what one would expect from a more expensive rifle. I would give it five stars except for the magazines I received being a little rough, which caused some erratic shooting at first. Cleaned them up by deburing and a little polishing, the accuracy was great afterwards. So far had the best luck with JSB jumbos. Fills great with the Air Venturi pump, but considering a scuba tank set-up. Highly recommend this Rifle!
Pros:Built like a tank, removable air cylinder, accurate.
Cons:Magazines needed work, synthetic stock is hollow.