Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always
be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors
use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan
BT65-SB.177 Cal PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested
airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for
the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air
cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with
this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within
the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro
||Advanced two-stage match trigger only
available from Hatsan
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:
||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend
more accuracy to every shot
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:
||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for
proper fit and added comfort.
||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated
to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s
dropped (whether or not the safety is on).
||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.
|Dual Accessory Rail
||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm
Velocity: 1,250 FPS
Weight: 9 lbs
Overall Length: 42.5"
Barrel Length: 22.8"
Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Red)
Rear Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
Capacity: 10 Rounds; Rotary Magazine
Power Source: PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
Shots Per Fill: 70
Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
Stock: All-weather Synthetic Polymer
Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
Action: Bolt Action PCP
- Lower Picatinny Accessory Mount on Foregrip
- Ergonomic Grey Textured Grip and Forearm
- All-weather Polymer with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages
of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released
after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun
is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine, Adjustable Sling,
BT65-SB.177 Caliber PCP Air Rifle.