Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan BT65WS .177 Cal PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 1,250 FPS
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 42.5"
- Barrel Length: 22.8"
- Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Red)
- Rear Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 10 Rounds; Rotary Magazine
- Power Source: PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
- Shots Per Fill: 70
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Turkish Walnut
- Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Bolt Action PCP
- Safety: Automatic
- Checkering on Grip and Forearm
- Turkish Walnut Stock with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine, Adjustable Sling,
.177 Caliber BT65 PCP Air Rifle.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1250 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity10
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver
- Overall Length42.5"
- Barrel Length22.8"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeBolt Action Magazine
- Gun Weight9.4 lbs
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
Hatsan BT65WSB 10 Shot PCP .177 Caliber Air Rifle- Walnut Stock with Sling
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Hatsan BT65 .177
September 7, 2012
This is a serious hunting air gun. Fairly accurate, 1/2 groups at 35 yards. Very powerful repeater for the money. This gun is adjustable in everything but the power. I have found this gun to be pellet sensitive. Mine prefers Crosman premier heavy's and marginally hold sensitive. I have already ordered another one in .25.
Pros:A lot of gun for the money! Simple magazine, good power, feels well made and comes with sling swivels. It also comes with extra o-rings air tank cap and most importantly the appropriate fill adapter.
Cons:Heavy and loud. It's threaded for a suppressor but getting one can be problematic.