- BB & Pellet Guns
- Airsoft GunsSpring Airsoft GunsStarter Airsoft ShotgunsMini Electric GunsSpring Airsoft PistolsAutomatic Electric Starter
- Blank Guns
Hatsan BT65WSB 10 Shot PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle- Walnut Stock
Item #: HGBT65WSB-022
MSRP: $900.00|You Save $240.01 (27%)
Our Price: $659.99
Free Shipping - This item qualifies!
In Stock - Usually ships the next business day
Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan BT65WS .22 Cal PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
- Caliber- .22
- Velocity: 1,180 FPS
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 42.5"
- Barrel Length: 22.8"
- Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Red)
- Rear Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 10 Rounds; Rotary Magazine
- Power Source: PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
- Shots Per Fill: 70
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Turkish Walnut
- Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Bolt Action PCP
- Safety: Automatic
- Checkering on Grip and Forearm
- Turkish Walnut Stock with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine, Adjustable Sling,
.22 Caliber BT65 PCP Air Rifle.
|airgun use||Small Game Hunting / Target Shooting|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|gun weight||9.4 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
Not worth the money
March 22, 2013
I had hoped that a pre charged airgun would provide more convenience. Everything I had read about the various ones I researched was relatively positive. I elected this model based on what I now realize were paid reviews. The inconsistency of the charge shot to shot was HUGE. I am not talking about between shot one and shot fifty. I am talking between shot one, two, three etc. By the time I got to ten, it was so far off I had no idea how high to aim to adjust. From what I had read, I had expected relatively consistent grouping for the least the first ten shots.
Pros:Magazine functions well Pressurizing with a tank is simple Adjustable stock is nice Overall machine quality is high
Cons:Unacceptable inconsistency between shots Open sights that the gun comes with aren't poor, they are garbage Difficult to load magazines without damaging pellets It is LOUD less than 10 consistent shots before needing a charge Expensive for what you get.
By Mike Renkert from Kaycee, WY on April 30, 2012
By Staff on May 4, 2012
Answer:PCP or Pre Charged Pneumatic guns have a tank filled with compressed air, as you shoot you use some of this compressed air and you pellet is fired. You do need to recharge the tank, this can be done with a special hand pump or a scuba tank adapter.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $179
We offer free shipping on all orders over $179! When your order qualifies, use coupon code FREESHIP during checkout. Limit one coupon per order. Only available in the lower 48 states.
Earn Rewards On Every Order
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
- Place an order
- Add a review
- Answer a question
Secure Ordering 256 Encrypted SSL Security
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
No-Hassle Returns 30-Day Return Policy
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.