Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan BT65WS .25 Cal PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
- Caliber- .25
- Velocity: 1,090 FPS!
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 42.5"
- Barrel Length: 22.8"
- Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Red)
- Rear Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 9 Rounds; Rotary Magazine
- Power Source: PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
- Shots Per Fill: 65
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Turkish Walnut
- Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Bolt Action PCP
- Safety: Automatic
- Checkering on Grip and Forearm
- Turkish Walnut Stock with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable 9-Round Rotary Magazine, Adjustable
Sling, .25 Caliber BT65 PCP Air Rifle.
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity1090 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity9
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver
- Overall Length42.5"
- Barrel Length22.8"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight9.4 lbs
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Better than most guns that cost $1400 and up.
August 1, 2012
Bottom line, this gun is premium. Walnut stock is beautiful. Out of the box accurate, LW barrel...nuf said! I dont think that you will be able to find another gun like this one for under $1400.
Pros:Price Hard hitter Accurate out of the box LW barrel Walnut stock 1/2 Threaded barrel Detachable air tube Holds air forever Trigger Looks
Cons:JSB predators stick out of the magazine a bit, tend to hang up. LOUD, not backyard friendly...but it has a threaded barrel :) so not a problem.
By Dylan from Rochester Mew York on March 19, 2012
By Francoe from St. Louis on August 9, 2012
Answer:The only thing that I would have changed would be to make the magazine deeper so the the polymags would have a more flush fit. Its truly a wonderful gun. The trigger is a dream, I handle more expensive guns that had to get custom trigger jobs. It has good balance and looks and feels like it should cost almost triple the money. The stock is very nice. At first when I was looking at the pics, I thought to myself, the stock has got to be cheap and flimsy...there is no way you're going to pay only $600 for the whole thing when aftermarket stocks of walnut with these features cost $600 alone! Boy was I wrong! Like I said, I dont know how they managed to sell this at only $600 cause, imo its a $1400 minimum gun.
By Joe Dz from Harvard, MA on April 24, 2012
By Francoe from St. louis on August 9, 2012
Answer:Off hand I cant remember for sure about the tank specs, but I only fill mine to 200-210 bar...the gauge I believe goes to 300 bar. I have a scuba tank, but I have never used it to fill the gun. I always top my gun off every so many uses (about every 25-35 shots). With the hill pump, it takes approx 50 pumps, approx 5 min. My gun shipped sealed in plastic within the box with 200 bar already fllled. The fitting is the standard nipple type (the most common one that many other pcp guns use). I think that the scuba tank is overkill because pumping it isnt bad at all.
6 ReviewsOnly $199.00
2 ReviewsOnly $169.99
2 ReviewsOnly $74.99
6 ReviewsOnly $11.99
3 ReviewsOnly $10.95