Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan BT65WS .25 Cal PCP Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
- Caliber- .25
- Velocity: 1,090 FPS!
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 42.5"
- Barrel Length: 22.8"
- Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Red)
- Rear Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic (Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 9 Rounds; Rotary Magazine
- Power Source: PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic)
- Shots Per Fill: 65
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Turkish Walnut
- Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Bolt Action PCP
- Safety: Automatic
- Checkering on Grip and Forearm
- Turkish Walnut Stock with Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable 9-Round Rotary Magazine, Adjustable
Sling, .25 Caliber BT65 PCP Air Rifle.
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity1090 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight9.4
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length42.5"
- Barrel Length22.8"
- Magazine Capacity9
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall Game Hunting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Better than most guns that cost $1400 and up.
August 1, 2012
Bottom line, this gun is premium. Walnut stock is beautiful. Out of the box accurate, LW barrel...nuf said! I dont think that you will be able to find another gun like this one for under $1400.
Pros:Price Hard hitter Accurate out of the box LW barrel Walnut stock 1/2 Threaded barrel Detachable air tube Holds air forever Trigger Looks
Cons:JSB predators stick out of the magazine a bit, tend to hang up. LOUD, not backyard friendly...but it has a threaded barrel :) so not a problem.