Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Shock Absorbtion System
|Proprietary Shock Absorber System for reduced vibration and increased gun, optics, and accessory life.|
|Elevation Adjustable Comb:||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .177
- Color: Black
- Velocity: 1250 FPS
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
- Overall Length: 43.2"
- Barrel Length: 15.7"
- Front & Rear Sight: None
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Action: Under Lever
- Barrel: Rifled Steel
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail & 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: All Weather-Polymer
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Comfortable Ambidextrous Grip
- Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Bolt-Action Loading System
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Trio-Rubber Butt Pad for Recoil Absorption
- Three Stock sSpacers for Appropriate Length of Pull Adjustment
- Textured Grip and Forearm for Better Control and Feel
- Metal Trigger Blade
- All Weather Resistent Polymer Stock
- Monte Carlo Cheeckpiece with Adjustable Comb for Added Comfort
- Sling Swivels on Stock
- Includes: Hatsan Dominator 200S Carbine .177 Caliber Underlever
Air Rifle , Stock Spacers, Bipod & Adjustable Sling
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1000 fps
- Airgun MechanismSpring-piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Hop UpNo
- Airgun UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Overall Length43.2"
- Barrel Length15.7"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight9.7
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Powerful and Accurate
April 26, 2012
This rifle is heavy, heavier than any air rifle I have ever handled & the weight is very front biased. The synthetic stock has a cheap feel to it, but I am convinced this is necessary to keep additional weight to a minimum. It also takes an amazing amount of cocking effort, but it shoots'em back out like a cannon! Very little recoil, I'm assuming due to the how heavy the gun is and maybe from the SAS system, but the real key to this rifle is the accuracy. For me it doesn't bench shoot all that well. The bench rest doesn't absorb enough recoil, but standing free hand at 30 yards using a semi-artillery hold with a quality scope, it is the definitive tack-driver! The dual rail (dove tail and picatinny combined) does not work with any of the Picatinny mounts I have as they do not properly clear the dove tail mount on top of the 22mm rail so I used an offset dovetail to picatinny adapter I had which not only solved the mount issue, but also allowed me to mount the scope further back where it needs to be on the rail for proper eye relief. That issue is another problem with the general design of the rifle, but easily cured with the offset adapter plus I am also using a 50mm objective scope which has ample clearance now. In regards to power I can't fathom ever needing more than it provides even for larger pest control. As far as I am concerned this is the best .177 caliber air rifle ever made for pest control. Sure larger calibers might be a better choice, but if .177 is your caliber then is the rifle you want.
Pros:Extremely Accurate Amazing Power
Cons:The overall weight and the weight bias.