The stock can be extended, shortended or removed to allow use of only the pistol grip if desired. This pistol is outfitted with the superior TruGlo fiber optic front and rear sights as well as machined 11mm dovetail grooves. So you can be sure your target is in clear view. This pistol will go beyond your expectations of an airgun and provide you with fun and functionality!
After careful testing by our tech team, we found the .22 caliber Model 25 SuperTact has a max velocity of 450 fps. It's important to note that this is different than the information published on Hatsan's website and in the manual.
- Caliber- .22
- Ammunition: Pellets
- Velocity: 450 FPS
- Weight: 5.5lbs.
- Barrel Length: 11.2"
- Capacity: 1 Round
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: Fiber
- Rear Sight: Micro-Adjustable
- Scopeable: 11mm (3/8") Dovetail
- Trigger: Metal Quattro (Advanced Two-Stage Match Trigger)
- Action: Break Barrel
- Powerplant: Spring Piston
- Safety: Auto/Manual Anti-Beartrap Safety
|Extended: 29.9"||Shortest: 26"||Extension Removed: 20"|
- Tactical telescopic stock with conversion kit
- Rugged synthetic grip with checkering
- Receiver/Action Housing Constructed of Solid Steel
- Precision Rifled Steel Barrel (outside covered with Protective Synthetic)
- Cocking Safety (anti bear-trap)
- Grooved Cylinder for Scope Mounts.
- Micro Adjustable Rear Sight.
- TruGlo Fiber Optic Front Sight.
- Includes- Hatsan Mod25 SuperTact .22 Caliber Air Pistol and “Cocking Aid".
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity450 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight5.5
- Overall Length29.9"
- Barrel Length11.2"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail Mount
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Trigger Pull5.09
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty3 Year Limited
FUN, FUN, FUN
February 1, 2014
I've been shooting this for a few weeks now and it has become one of my favorite air guns. The removable stock adds so many more options than the pistol alone. I usually carry it with the stock collapsed on an ambi sling (no dreams of combat---just so easy to carry and bring to aim). I really didn't expect much but a little (well a lot) of trigger fiddling and the action breaking in it's too much fun for the price. I am taking this instead of my RWS 54 into the field now and have no worries about beating it up. Do yourself a favor and give this a try instead of the pistol only.