Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 1250 FPS
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 47.6"
- Barrel Length: 17"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Action: Under Lever
- Barrel: Rifled Steel
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail & 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal Trigger)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Polymer (all-weather)
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Built-in Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Bolt-Action Loading System
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Trio-Rubber Butt Pad for Recoil Absorption
- Checkered Grip and Forearm for Better Control and Feel
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight w/TruGlo Fiber Optics
- High Quality and Genuine Turkish Walnut
- Monte Carlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- Sling Swivels on Forearm
- Includes: Hatsan Torpedo 150 Underlever .177 Caliber Air Rifle & Bipod
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1250 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight9.4 lbs
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 6, 2015
This think has got a heck of a kick! First springer I have ever owned, or even shot. Still learning how to hold it properly using the artillery hold. Found out I have been holding it wrong and that was the reason it was not sighting in. Will keep on learning about shooting it and hopefully can shoot tight groups.
Pros:Powerful. Can't wait to learn how to keep it under control and see what it can do on pests. Beautiful and (to me) exotic.
Cons:Front heavy and kicks like a mule.