Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .22
- Color: Mossy-Oak Camoflauge
- Velocity: 1000 FPS
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 47.6"
- Barrel Length: 17"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Action: Under Lever
- Barrel: Rifled Steel
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail & 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal Trigger)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Polymer (all-weather)
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Built-in Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Bolt-Action Loading System
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Trio-Rubber Butt Pad for Recoil Absorption
- Checkered Grip and Forearm for Better Control and Feel
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight w/TruGlo Fiber Optics
- High Quality and Genuine Turkish Walnut
- Monte Carlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- Sling Swivels on Forearm
- Includes: Hatsan Torpedo 150 Underlever .22 Caliber Camo Air Rifle & Bipod
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1000 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Gun Weight9.4 lbs
- Overall Length47.6"
- Barrel Length17"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
trigger broken in less than 50 shots
October 11, 2014
Was a hard hitting rifle. Was all over the place trying to zero it. Before I could even get it zeroed the trigger/ cocking mechanism broke. It its now unusable.
Pros:Lots of power
Cons:Appears to be made poorly.