Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Shock Absorbtion System(SAS)||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .25
- Velocity: 750 FPS
- Power-plant: Spring Piston
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 47.6"
- Barrel Length: 17"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Action: Under Lever
- Barrel: Rifled Steel
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail & 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal Trigger)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Stock: Polymer (all-weather)
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Built-in Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock Grip
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Bolt-Action Loading System
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Trio-Rubber Butt Pad for Recoil Absorption
- Checkered Grip and Forearm for Better Control and Feel
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight w/TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Monte Carlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- Sling Swivels on Forearm
- Includes: Hatsan Torpedo 150TH Underlever .25 Caliber Air Rifle & Bipod
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity750 fps
- Airgun MechanismSpring-piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Overall Length46"
- Barrel Length17"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Gun Weight10 lbs
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Looks great but...
April 25, 2015
I love the look and the feel of this rifle. The weight of this does not bother me. The cocking effort is heavy but if you're able to do pull ups then it won't be a problem. The rifle I have is only shooting in the low 300 feet per second. This is unacceptable. I sent an email to do an exchange. I would like to receive another one just like this and hopefully it will work properly:-). I will do another review after I break in the next one. I put over 300 pellets through this rifle before I chronographed it...
Pros:Sturdy. Bolt action is nice,kinda. Love the underlever but the lever is a bit shorter than a break barrel lever.
Cons:Low 300's fps,so far,even with PBA ammo. I hope its just a defect...