Hawke Optics Sport HD 3-9x50 AO Scope w/ Mil Dot Reticle
Item #: HK3024
The Sport HD range offers exceptional value for money without compromising optical performance or build quality. The HD - (High Definition) optical coatings on all lenses reduce reflection both internally and externally and therefore increasing the amount of light that reaches the eye. This improves the image brightness and clarity, making the Sport HD range of riflescopes a joy to use.
The compact fast focus eyebell keeps the 30/30 reticle clear and crisp whilst the ¼ MOA fingertip turrets zero the cross hairs - kept firmly in position by high quality beryllium spring.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide maximum clarity
- ¼ MOA fingertip turrets for accurate, reliable adjustment
- 1" matte black body tube for reduced glare
- Available with adjustable objective to remove parallax error
- Choose from classic 30-30 duplex or 10x Mil Dot reticles
- All firearm caliber ratedWaterproof, Shockproof, and Fog Proof
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Mil Dot Reticle
- Glass etched version of the popular MAP 6 reticle,featuring aim points deigned to work with your riles trajectory.
- Hollow bars are calibrated for 3, 6 and 9" bracketing when set on 6x magnification.
The Hawke Mil Dot reticle can be used for accurate range finding at 10x magnification. There are 11 aiming points for elevation enabling hold over or hold under to compensate for long range and close range shots. The windage aim points compensate for cross winds.
|Our Price||$84.95 Save $5.04 (6%)|
|manufacturer||Hawke Sport Optics|
|tube size||1 inch|
Looks good very clear.
April 17, 2014
Looks good very clear scope. The caps for adjustments are thin like bottle caps. On my gamo bone collector bull whisper the scope lasted a week. The eye bell came loose wouldn't tighten up without jamming the magnification knob. A day later the reticles shattered . Of course this the third different scope it broke plus the one that came with it. 2 Rws & Hawke. I was told that gamo's are bad about that because of recoil. I'm going to try a Benjamin 22 cal Xl 1100. I was told by AGD that they're not as bad. Hope it's true. But AGD is replacing the scope. Might work good on lighter recoil gun.
Pros:Looks good and clear.
Cons:Won't hold up to bone collector bull whisper.