If one name is synonymous with night time shooting it’s Hawke Nite-Eye. These New Hawke Nite-Eye Digital rifle scopes have been specifically designed to meet the needs of hunters who require supreme optics for shooting in low light conditions such as dawn, dusk, or in wooded areas.The range contains the same great side focus optical system as the Varmint SF, with addition of a larger objective lens for increased light gathering at dawn and dusk. There is a wide choice of specially crafted glass-etched reticles, including the ballistic SR12.
Hawke Nite Eye Digital features a unique day/night (blue/red) digital illumination system designed to work in harmony with your eye’s natural sensory characteristics. The Nite Eye system offers 24 levels of blue or red illumination and memorizes your settings, thereby avoiding unwanted night blindness. The lowest settings cannot be seen in daylight. A battery indicator and auto-shut-off ensure you won’t be left in the field without illumination.
Extreme accuracy is achieved with a precise side focus wheel with smooth operation ensuring the image can be focused so that it is parallax free at all distances. All Nite-Eye SF scopes parallax from 10yds to infinity (except the 6-24 model, which will adjust to 15yds).
There are 4 exciting reticles to choose from – The popular SR6 and SR12 and all new ½ Mil Dot and MAP 6A. All reticles are glass etched for increased strength and fine detail. See specs for reticle on this model.
All of these reticles are compatible with Hawke’s Ballistic Reticle Calculator (BRC) software. The BRC allows the reticle aim points to be calculated to all rifle's trajectories. Download the software and 'Blueprint' your set-up.
Improved Optical System
The objective lenses in the Nite-Eye® Digital family are all 50mm, preferred by many sporting shooters, due to the brightness, clarity and low-light performance. The optical system is newly designed with fully multi coated lenses throughout – the image is crisp, bright and holds even contrast. The Hawke Nite-Eye Digital range is styled to be practical yet attractive, featuring all weather grips and a thumb bump on the magnification ring for easy use, even when wearing gloves.
The objective end is threaded to accept sunshades. Low, non-intrusive, turrets give precise clicks and repeatable accuracy. The click value is ¼ M.O.A.
- Intelligent Digital Illumination with auto shut-off
- Side Focus Parallax Adjustment
- 50mm Objective for enhanced low light performance
- Illuminated ½ Mil Dot reticle for improved accuracy
- Glass etched special ballistic reticle with multi-aim points
- Red / Blue illumination for better Night / Day use
- Fully multi-coated optics for edge-to-edge clarity
- Hawke BRC software compatible - 'Blueprint' your rifle
- 1" mono tube construction to withstand heavy recoil
- ¼ M.O.A Low Profile 'No-Snag' fingertip turrets
- Coarse knurled magnification ring
- Fast-Focus ocular adjustment
- Threaded for sunshade
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- All airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 10x ½ Mil Dot Reticle
- Fully floating design, featuring dots and ties spaced at mil dot spacing.
- The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 mil spacing and whole spacing.
The newly designed 10X 1/2 Mil Dot reticles take the standard Mil Dot to a new level. They feature dots and 'ties' spaced a 1/2 Mil Dot spacing ensuring there is always a suitable aim point available. The reticles are compatible with the free Hawke BRC software, designed to calculate all the aim points to your rifles trajectory.
The reticles are etched on glass. This allows a fully floating design where the hollow posts do not reach the edge of the FOV, and the whole reticle can be fully illuminated. The hollow bars are calibrated for .2 Mil spacing and whole Mil spacing. The 10x reticle has true mil spacing at 10x.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Tube Size1 inch
- AOSide Focus
- Reticle1/2 Mil Dot
- Eye Relief3.2"
- Product ConditionNew
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime