The reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 red and 5 green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting. The open sniper style turrets are calibrated to 1/4 MOA per click. To adjust the turrets the whole assembly is pulled up to unlock, then once adjusted they can be securely locked into position by pushing the turret back down. The turrets are simply reset to "0" by loosening a hex screw on the top. All Hawke Sidewinders come with a large 4" side wheel, to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- Dual color (Red/Green) illumination
- 30mm matte black mono tube
- Coil erector spring provides superior stability during recoil
- Screw-in lens covers to protect your investment
- All airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Locking ¼ MOA target style turrets for easy adjustment
- Locking fast focus ocular bell
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Rings are not included
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.7"
- Gun Weight1.74 lbs
- Overall Length17.1"
- MountsNot included
- ReticleSR Pro
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
I would recommend this item to a friend.
August 7, 2013
I've only had this scope for 2 weeks and love it. I've mounted the scope on an Air Arms S400 FT rifle. The clarity is as good if not better than my Bushnell 4200 scope I've got on a .30-06.
Pros:Unbelievable price for a scope. I'm guessing that the 56mm size is what's turned people off of this scope and why it's priced much lower than other scopes in this range. I've given this scope 4/5 only because I've not had it long enough to determine it's reliability. If it holds up against it's intended purposes (Field Target) I'd be more than happy to give it 5/5.