The Hawke Sidewinder SR Pro scope has amazing clarity with its 18 layer, fully multi-coated glass. The 30mm scope offers high resolution viewing and a bright sharp picture in all lighting conditions. The lens configurations have been carefully selected to offer the optimum performance in low light conditions, while offering excellent range finding properties.
If you like clear, sharp, crisp images when you look through your scope, then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes, and their Sidewinder 30 models deliver some of the best pictures you'll ever see through an optical device. While all scopes give you a picture, the Sidewinder 30 will deliver one that will help you shoot better because you'll be able to distinguish even the smallest details when you home in on your target. Be forewarned, once you use this scope, all your other scopes will suddenly disappoint you.
From its superior glass to the etched glass SR Pro reticle, you'll be on your target right away. And because of the robust build of your Hawke scope, you can use it on any firearm or airgun; even those with heavy recoil.
The Sidewinder features a side focusing system designed to Parallax from 10Yds to Infinity. The open Sniper style turrets are calibrated to 1/4 MOA per click. The reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 Red and 5 Green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting. If you prefer the solid black reticle, simply turn off the illumination.
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.
This scope comes equipped with a large 4 side wheel to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
Please note: If you plan to mount your Hawke Sport Optics rifle scope on a spring powered airgun, please choose a scope that features a 30mm tube chassis.
Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 4-16x50 AO Features
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated SR Pro etched glass reticle (red-green-black)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yds to infinity
- 22.7 ft to 6.6 ft field of view
- 3.5" eye relief
- 27.5 oz.
- 14.4" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, metal flip-up lens covers, 4" side wheel, 4" screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and pointer
- 18 layer fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity
- 65 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Rheostat on wheel has 5 green and 5 red brightness settings
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
- Rings are not included
SR Pro Reticle:
- The SR Pro Reticle works with your bullet's trajectory to guarantee usable aim points whatever your caliber
- The reticle features hollow posts, range finding brackets, illuminated central aim point, and hold over aim points with windage bars and elevation dots
- Input the ballistic profile into the Hawke Ballistic Reticle Calculator software and the aim points are calculated
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- Reticle10x Half Mil-Dot
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
San Antonio, Texas
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 13, 2014
I love this scope. The optics are crisp even in low light. The illuminated reticle is unlike the ones I've had on other scopes. They stay well defined and the mil-dots do not bleed together which allows for great low light shooting. the side focus is a dream. The sunshade not only prevents glare but it gives the scope the look of a sniper worthy instrument. The knobs perform flawlessly and move the reticle exactly as they are supposed to. You don't have to "walk the scope in." The only issue I have is that Airgun Depot does not handle exchanges for defective devices. You are redirected to deal directly with Hawke and YOU have to pay the return shipping for the scope. Other than that, this scope is incredible and I only wish I had the money to put one of these on every rifle I own.
Pros:Crisp optics, knob function, side focus, sunshade and looks.
Cons:Having to pay return shipping for defective device