If you like clear, sharp, crisp images when you look through your scope then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes and their Sidewinder 30 models deliver some of the best pictures you'll ever see through an optical device.
Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 4-16x50 AO, SR Pro Reticle Features
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated SR Pro reticle (red-green-black*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 22.96 ft to6.6 ft field of view
- 4" eye relief
- 25.1 oz.
- 14.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery- screw-in lens caps- 2 hex wrenches- sunshade- 4" side wheel and owner's manual
- Fully multi-coated glass for superior light transmission
- Side wheel rheostat has 5 green and 5 red brightness settings
- Lockable target turrets (pull up to unlock- push down to lock)
- Side wheel adjustable turret (SWAT)
- Locking fast-focus ocular adjustment
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination- the reticle will be black.
This Hawke Sidewinder 30 scope has an etched-glass reticle- which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens- which can be distracting when shooting.
If you like clear- sharp- crisp images when you look through your scope- then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes- and their Sidewinder 30 models deliver some of the best pictures you'll ever see through an optical device. While all scopes give you a picture- the Sidewinder 30 will deliver one that will help you shoot better because you'll be able to dis
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- ReticleSR Pro
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Hawke sidewinder 4x16X50mm sr pro
April 26, 2015
Solid and robust airgun scope; nicest scope I own to date; glass etched is the only reticle I would consider now as with this Hawke sidewinder; great value when compared to the other name brands and this one is Spring Rated;
Pros:Side parallax adjusment is easy to set up with the 4 inch wheel provided; clear glass and distinct reticle is superior to my older wire reticle scope in same power; heavy scope balances my front heavy spring gun; cannot beat the Hawke lifetime warrantee; 30mm tube gathers 40% more light than the 25mm tubes; Easy to modify the parallax pointer to increase its versatility using the supplied ring and any old credit card; click adjustments very defined and repeatable;
Cons:Hawke can save us money by omitting the special box the scope came in;