If you like clear, sharp, crisp images when you look through your scope then mount this scope on your rifle. Hawke has a reputation for producing superior scopes and their Sidewinder 30 models deliver some of the best pictures you'll ever see through an optical device.
- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated SR Pro reticle (red-green-black*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 22.96 ft to6.6 ft field of view
- 4" eye relief
- 25.1 oz.
- 14.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery, screw-in lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, sunshade, 4" side wheel and owner's manual. RINGS NOT INCLUDED.
- Fully multi-coated glass for superior light transmission
- Side wheel rheostat has 5 green and 5 red brightness settings
- Lockable target turrets (pull up to unlock, push down to lock)
- Side wheel adjustable turret (SWAT)
- Locking fast-focus ocular adjustment
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- ReticleSR Pro
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Hawke sidewinder 4x16X50mm sr pro
April 26, 2015
Solid and robust airgun scope; nicest scope I own to date; glass etched is the only reticle I would consider now as with this Hawke sidewinder; great value when compared to the other name brands and this one is Spring Rated;
Pros:Side parallax adjusment is easy to set up with the 4 inch wheel provided; clear glass and distinct reticle is superior to my older wire reticle scope in same power; heavy scope balances my front heavy spring gun; cannot beat the Hawke lifetime warrantee; 30mm tube gathers 40% more light than the 25mm tubes; Easy to modify the parallax pointer to increase its versatility using the supplied ring and any old credit card; click adjustments very defined and repeatable;
Cons:Hawke can save us money by omitting the special box the scope came in;