The reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 red and 5 green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting. The open sniper style turrets are calibrated to 1/4 MOA per click. To adjust the turrets the whole assembly is pulled up to unlock, then once adjusted they can be securely locked into position by pushing the turret back down. The turrets are simply reset to "0" by loosening a hex screw on the top. All Hawke Sidewinders come with a large 4" side wheel, to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- Dual color (Red/Green) illumination
- 4" Eye Relief
- 30mm matte black mono tube
- Coil erector spring provides superior stability during recoil
- Screw-in lens covers to protect your investment
- All airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Locking ¼ MOA target style turrets for easy adjustment
- Locking fast focus ocular bell
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
30SF 4-16X50 mm Sidewinder (SR Pro) Scope
Screw-in Lens Caps
Removable Sun Shade
4" Side Wheel
Lens Cleaning Cloth
CR2032 Lithium 3v Battery
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Overall Length14.6"
- Gun Weight1.57 lbs
- Tube Size30mm
- AOSide Focus
- Eye Relief4"
- Product ConditionNew
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime