- Rifle scope
- 8-32x magnification
- 56mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Red/green illuminated 20x 1/2 mil-dot reticle*
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 13.1 ft to 3.3 ft field of view
- 3.7" eye relief
- 27.9 oz.
- 17.1" long
- Includes a CR2032 battery- 4" dia. wheel for precise side parallax adjustment- screw-in lens covers and 100mm sunshade (lens cap will not fit end of sunshade)
- Coated optics deliver maximum light transmission
- 5 reticle brightness settings for each reticle color
- Locking target turrets
- Side parallax adjustment turret
- Fast-focus ocular bell
- Black matte finish
*The half mil-dot reticle features dots and ties at mil-dot spacing. The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 mil spacing and whole spacing.
The Hawke Optics Sidewinder 30 rifle scope is a premium optic that you can mount on any air rifle- firearm or airsoft gun. It's specially braced for the harsh 2-way recoil of magnum springers (a scope stop is recommended for extra security). The red/green illuminated reticle has enough settings to accommodate any lighting condition from dawn to dusk. No matter which gun gets this scope- it's sure to become your most accurate rifle.
This scope has an etched-glass reticle- which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the obje
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- Reticle20x Half Mil Dot
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 20, 2013
Solid and accurate ranging. Bright clear glass even at full power. Excellent compliment for my Edgun Matador 25 with a 100yd zero.