Following up on the success of the Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR family of riflescopes Hawke Optics is proud to announce a new Tactical family of scopes. The strong 30mm mono-tube body tube is finished in matte black to prevent unwanted reflections. The fully multi-coated 30 mm optical system gives a brighter, clearer image, designed to perform in low light hunting and shooting conditions.
The 10X ½ Mil dot reticles are of a fully floating design. They feature dots and 'ties' spaced at ½ Mil-Dot spacing. The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 Mil spacing and whole Mil spacing. Smaller diameter objective enables a lower mounting position on rifles, keeping the shooters head lower and better barrel alignment.
Side focus parallax adjustment allows for parallax correction from 10 yards to infinity, ensuring your target will always be in crisp focus. Supplied with 2" wheel, adjusting while remaining in the shooting position has never been easier. Large easy grip turrets with ¼ MOA clicks, are resettable for zero and lock for extra security.
Illuminated red/green reticle with 5 levels of brightness including ultra low settings (1-3) for Dawn & Dusk and high settings (4 and 5) for daytime. Reticle is black in off position. Adjustable ocular focus with anti-recoil lock ring. Non slip magnification ring with secure thumb bump for a more positive action. Supplied with 4" sunshade to prevent glare in bright conditions. Packed in reusable hard travel case for safe storage when not in use.
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- Dual color (Red/Green) illumination
- Side focus parallax adjustment from 10 yards - infinity
- Rugged 30mm mono-tube chassis provides superior strength
- Coil erector spring provides superior stability during recoil
- Screw-in lens covers to protect your investment
- All airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Locking ¼ MOA target style turrets for easy adjustment
- Locking fast focus ocular bell
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 10x ½ Mil Dot Reticle
- Fully floating design, featuring dots and ties spaced at mil dot spacing.
- The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 mil spacing and whole spacing.
The newly designed 20X 1/2 Mil Dot reticles take the standard Mil Dot to a new level. They feature dots and 'ties' spaced a 1/2 Mil Dot spacing ensuring there is always a suitable aim point available. The reticles are compatible with the free Hawke BRC software, designed to calculate all the aim points to your rifles trajectory.
The reticles are etched on glass. This allows a fully floating design where the hollow posts do not reach the edge of the FOV, and the whole reticle can be fully illuminated. The hollow bars are calibrated for .2 Mil spacing and whole Mil spacing. The 20x reticle has true mil spacing at 20x. The 20x version is installed in high magnification rifle scopes making them ideal for shooters who like to shoot on high power.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Tube Size30mm
- AOSide Focus
- Reticle1/2 Mil Dot
- Eye Relief4"
- Product ConditionNew
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime