PACT Professional-XP Chronograph w/ IR Light Kit
Item #: XPROXPIR
MSRP $336.00| Save $81.10 (24%)
Shop with Confidence
Christmas Cut-Off Dates
Ground Shipping to Residential Addresses
East Coast/Southern/Eastern States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Monday, Dec. 17.
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Tuesday, Dec. 18.
West Coast/Western States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Visit our Christmas cut-off page for more details and information.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $149! When your order qualifies, use coupon code JOLLY during checkout. Limit one coupon per order. Only available in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
Made in the USA
Because knowing the velocity of your loads in your gun will allow you to refine them for the best possible accuracy at distance, remove the guesswork from holdover and insure optimum bullet performance on game with the Pact Professional XP Chronograph. Compare the actual velocity of a particular charge to the predicted velocity. This will help you determine if you're getting adequate ignition or if you're moving into the danger zone on pressure even though you're still below the "max." load. This insight is the difference between a load that goes "bang" and one that really performs. Tells you where to set your point of impact at 100 yards, for any down range zero (dead on at 300 yards for example) or where to set your point of impact at 100 yards to achieve Maximum Point Blank Range for your bullet load combination. The software in all PACT Chronographs was written with this analysis in mind. Our mission is to help you produce the finest possible ammunition and hit your target.
- New Glint Guard 2TM bullet detection system offers even greater accuracy and sensitivity in the widest range of light conditions.
- Screen mounting system for faster setup exactly indexes the bullet detectors to the correct separation for maximum accuracy.
- Massive bullet library includes the Ballistic Coefficient of every bullet from every major (and most minor) bullet manufacturers.
- New PC interface lets you download your ballistic data to your computer and upload new bullets from your computer to your PACT chronograph.
- Built in alpha-numeric printer provides you with a complete and legible permanent record of your bullet and ballistic data at no extra charge.
- Complete statistical analysis of your velocity data allows you to tune your loads to perfection.
- Built in full-function ballistic computer uses your actual chronograph and bullet data to optimize your zero at the range. Corrects for windage, elevation, and temperature.
- Calculates the free recoil of any gun/load combination.
- Calculates the actual Ballistic Coefficient for any bullet.
- Calculates the Kinetic Energy, Momentum, Taylor Knockdown and IPSC Power Factor of any load.
|Our Price||$254.90 Save $81.10 (24%)|