Buy Refurbished & Save $$
The XL1500 now available as refurbished, features the handsome, checkered, hardwood stock . With its' daunting 24 ft-lbs of muzzle energy, and shot velocities of up to 1500 fps**, small game – it’s game over. Independent research by Intertek found that Nitro Piston technology reduces noise by 70% during the shot cycle comparted with traditional steel spring break-barrels!
- Power Source: Nitro Piston
- Gas Piston Technology uses Nitrogen as the power source, instead of a steel Spring
- Dramatically Reduces Recoil Felt
- Eliminates The "Double Hit" and "Spring Torque" Of Spring Piston
- 70% Less Noise then the competitor’s “quiet” break barrel
- Shoots 1500 FPS (w/Alloy Pellets or 1200 FPS w/ Lead Pellets)**
- Nitro Piston® PowerPlant
- Manual Safety
- With Nitro Piston Technology
- Dramatically reduces felt recoil by eliminating the "double hit" and "spring torque" of a steel spring
- Quicker Lock Time Leads To Increased Accuracy
- 24ft lbs of Downrange Muzzle Energy.
- Hardwood Ambidextrous Stock w/Thumbhole Grip
- Integral Rail Mounting System – make mounting optics quick and easy
- Includes: Refurbished .177 Cal Air Rifle, CenterPoint 3-9x40mm with adjustable objective and Mil-Dot reticle
- Condition: Refurbished
Want more info? You can read a full Review on the Benjamin Trail XL (New).
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1500 fps
- Airgun MechanismGas piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailWeaver Mount
- Overall Length48.25"
- Barrel Length19.5"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Cocking Effort47 lbs
- Gun Weight9.15 lbs
- Product ConditionRefurbished
- Warranty30 Day Limited