Have a Problem? We Can Help
We are sorry that there is a problem with your order. Please follow the email guidelines below and we will happily work with you until the your problem is solved.
IMPORTANT GUIDLINES TO FOLLOW:
- Your patience is appreciated as we work with you to solve the issue. We try our best to be mistake free, unfortunately sometimes mistakes occur. Use of vulgar language is inappropriate. Email containing vulgar language is deleted and response will not be given under these circumstances.
- Our company focuses on providing the best customer service available. You can expect your issue to be handled in a personal manner by customer service representatives who take pride in their jobs and would like to help you within the restrictions and limits of our company. Our customer service reps will treat customers with respect and they expect the same treatment. They are allowed to warn the customer and to disconnect phone calls which involve insults. If you feel the rep you are working with is unable to solve the issue, please ask to speak with his/her supervisor. We know mistakes can be frustrating. We place a high priority on customer care, and will work with you until your issue is resolved.
For a FASTER RESPONSE, please include the following info:
- Full Name used when order was placed
- Order Number (found in the subject line of your confirmation email)
- Email Address used when order was placed
Email us at