Gamo Rocket DX .177 Air Rifle with 4X32 Scope (Refurbished)
Item #: ZR6110048354
Buy Remanufactured and Save!
This Remanufactured Rifle Comes With A One Year Warranty Through Gamo
The Rocket DX .177 caliber Air Rifle with a 4X32 Scope. The Rocket Air Rifle will ensure you hours of fun. Precision accuracy and a power plant that will push the PBA Platinum pellet 1250 fps!
- Caliber .177
- Velocity: 1250 feet per second (fps) with PBA Platinum, 1000 fps with Lead
- Ammunition: Pellet (.177 caliber)
- Weight: 5.28 lbs
- Length: 43.00"
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel: Rifled
- Capacity: Single Shot
- Trigger Pull: 3.74lbs
- Cocking Effort: 30lbs
- Break Barrel: Single Cocking System
- Scope Ramp: 11mm Dovetail Grooved Receiver
- Trigger: Second Stage Adjustable
- Stock: Durable All-Weather grey synthetic with black rubber grips
- Rubberized Twin Cheek Pads for ambidextrous shooting
- Butt Plate: Thick ventilated rubber pad for recoil absorption
- Cheekpiece: Raised comb
- Butt Pad: Ventilated Rubber For Recoil Absorption
- Automatic Cocking Safety system
- Manual Trigger Safety
- Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Rifled Steel
- Includes: 4x32 Scope w/Rings and .177 Caliber Refurbished Rocket DX Air Rifle
|Our Price||$111.25 Save $113.75 (51%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail Mount|
|fire mode||Single Shot|
|cocking effort||30 lbs|
|optics||Variable / 1 inch Tube|
|warranty||30 Day Limited|
Orange Park, FL
All over the place!
May 17, 2013
Bought the Gamo Rocket DX (refurbished) two weeks ago, and have yet been able to zero it in on target. The gun "cocks" easily and all the functions work properly. The first shot at about 40 yards was high left, and after numerous adjustments to the scope, it remained high left. I removed the scope (no fixed sights on this gun) and simply sighted down the barrel. From a very steady bench rest, I was able to get a pretty good group near the bullseye. After checking the scope mounts and starting all over again, the gun is just not accurate with the scope. The next step will be to use my Weaver .22 scope from another rifle. Did the Weaver .22 scope, and the Gamo still shoots high left. I plan to change to lead ammo and see if I can get the thing to do better. If not, I'll send it back.
Pros:Looks good. Cocks easily, and the trigger pull is OK.
Cons:Not accurate at all. Pretty loud for a pellet gun