If you're interested in the tactical look, then feast your eyes on the Stoeger ATAC Suppressor air rifle! With a gas ram that will let you keep your gun cocked without worrying about breaking the mainspring, this gun could become your next all-day hunting rifle. It comes with a factory-mounted 4-16x40 scope with an adjustable objective and mil-dot reticle. You can add other optics on the Weaver/Picatinny rails on either side of the forearm. Adding a laser or flashlight will help you acquire your targets in dim light, such as dawn and dusk.
- Gas ram (GRT=Gas Ram Technology)
- Factory Mounted 4-16x40 AO Scope
- Scope Sighted in at 25 yds
- Lightweight (9 lbs with scope mounted)
- Breakbarrel Gas Piston
- Suppressor (AFC=Air Flow Control)
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Automatic safety
- Buttstock spacers to change length of pull
- Integral Weaver/Picatinny rails on forearm
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail
- Functions very well in cold weather
- Adjustable buttpad (for your personal length of pull comfort)
- ManufacturerStoeger Arms
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1200 fps
- Airgun MechanismGas piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailWeaver Mount
- Overall Length43"
- Barrel Length13"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight9 lbs
- OpticsVariable / 1 inch Tube
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty2 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
good buy for the money
October 8, 2014
Only shoots accurate with pointed pellets. Trigger is junk, but if you have some gunsmith skills it can be fixed.
Pros:Quiet and accurate.
Cons:Trigger and the secret way to cock it. You have to smack the suppressor with your hand. Almost sent it back.