If you're interested in the tactical look, then feast your eyes on the Stoeger ATAC Suppressor air rifle! With a gas ram that will let you keep your gun cocked without worrying about breaking the mainspring, this gun could become your next all-day hunting rifle. It comes with a factory-mounted 4-16x40 scope with an adjustable objective and mil-dot reticle. You can add other optics on the Weaver/Picatinny rails on either side of the forearm. Adding a laser or flashlight will help you acquire your targets in dim light, such as dawn and dusk.
- Gas ram (GRT=Gas Ram Technology)
- Factory Mounted Scope
- 4-16x40mm Adjustable Objective Scope
- Scope Sighted in at 25 yds
- Lightweight (9 lbs with scope mounted)
- Breakbarrel Gas Piston
- AFC Suppressor (Air Flow Control)
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Automatic safety
- Buttstock spacers to change length of pull
- Integral Weaver/Picatinny rails on forearm
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail
- Functions very well in cold weather
- Adjustable buttpad (for your personal length of pull comfort)
- Includes: Stoeger ATAC .22 Cal Air Rifle, 4-16x40mm AO Scope, 2 Piece Rings and Case
- ManufacturerStoeger Arms
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1000 fps
- Airgun MechanismGas piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity1
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailWeaver Mount
- Overall Length43"
- Barrel Length13"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight9 lbs
- OpticsVariable / 1 inch Tube
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty2 Year Limited
hell's half acre.
Quiet but scope is trash
September 27, 2014
I was not able to group anything under a 5 Inches at 30 yards with the scope. I have replaced the scope. Now I have precision and accuracy. Getting 1 inch groups and smaller. The pellets play a big roll in all of this, so be aware. Seems like they just can make a tin of pellets where they are all .22 Some might be .20 and others .24
Pros:Very Quiet, nice stock, and the trigger is ok.
Cons:Scope made me totally want to throw it in the trash, A 40 dollar scope later and it is a good gun.