With the powerful, spring-piston break-action of the X20, you can propel .22 caliber
alloy pellets at a sizzling 1000 fps. The airgun comes with standard fiber-optic
front and adjustable rear sights. The fiber-optic inserts—single red front
and two-dot, green rear—make target acquisition easy in varying light and
weather conditions. All X20 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail.
For added security, the air rifle has an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily
accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted
for second-stage length. The raised, ambidextrous cheek piece lets you shoot comfortably,
regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures
that you’ll have a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides
a firm shoulder mount and steady control. Add an extra level of performance by
selecting any of the X20 Combo models with factory-mounted, 3-9x40 parallax adjustable
rifle scopes. The X20 is ideal for plinking and all kinds of target shooting,
and takes the field with sufficient power for pest control and small-game hunting.
- Caliber - .22
- Velocity: 1000 FPS w/alloy; 800 FPS w/lead
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Length: 43"
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Stock: Camo Synthetic
- Front Sight: Hooded With Red Fiber-optic Insert
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic; Adjustable for Windage and Elevation
- Scope: 3-9x40 Parallax Adjustable Scope
- Power: Spring
- Action: Break Barrel
- Ambidextrous Automatic Safety
- Blued Steel Barrel
- Easy Operating Cocking Grip
- Adjustable Two-stage Trigger
- Integral Dovetail Scope Rail
- Non-slip Rubber Recoil Pad
- Includes: .22 Caliber Air Rifle, 3-9x40 Scope with 1-Piece