The Stoeger X50 is the magnum choice for all air rifle chores and challenges,
from plinking and target shooting to pest control and small-game hunting. A robust,
spring-piston, break-action system gives you the power to drive .22 alloy pellets
at a potent 1200 feet per second. The airgun has an ergonomic cocking grip that
assures fast and easy, single-stroke charging on each and every shot. The blued-steel,
rifled barrel provides accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard,
fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. Target acquisition is quick and
easy with red front and two-dot, green rear fiber-optic inserts. All X50 receivers
feature an integral dovetail scope-rail. For added security, the X50 features
an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver.
The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length. X50 models
are mounted in Monte Carlo-style stocks for improved control and target acquisition.
The raised, ambidextrous cheek-piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of
hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures a firm grip
in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a solid shoulder mount.
- Caliber - .22
- Color: Camouflage
- Velocity: 1200 FPS w/alloy; 1000 FPS w/lead
- Weight: 9.9lbs
- Length: 50"
- Barrel Length: 19.7"
- Stock: Monte Carlo Camo Synthetic with Checkered Pistol Grip
- Front Sight: Hooded With Red Fiber-optic Insert
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic; Adjustable for Windage and Elevation
- Power: Spring
- Action: Break Barrel
- Ambidextrous Automatic Safety
- Blued Steel Barrel
- Easy Operating Cocking Grip
- Adjustable Two-stage Trigger
- Integral Dovetail Scope Rail
- Non-slip Rubber Recoil Pad