The Edge air rifle is great for target practice or pest control. The synthentic thumbhole stock is great for comfort and keeping the rifle steady when you need to be accurate. This rifle also has and adjustable trigger and you can adjust the trigger pull and the trigger travel. Once you take hold of this air rifle they won't want to put the rifle down!
Hatsan Unique Features:
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design:||Comfortable tactical style thumbhole grip for both right- and left-handed shooters|
|Safety:||Anti bear-trap safety is both manual and automatic. The anti bear-trap cocking safeties prevent accidental discharge.|
- Caliber- .25
- Velocity: 650 FPS
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Overall Length: 43"
- Barrel Length: 17.7"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole, synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorbtion
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
- Metal trigger blade
- Anti brear-trap saftey
- Mirco-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with truglo fiber optics
- Optima 3-9x32 scope. Has Aluminum frame and comes with scope mounts
- Includes: Edge .25 Caliber Air Rifle, and Optima 3-9x32 Scope
- Caliber0.25 cal
- Velocity650 fps
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight6.6
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length42"
- Barrel Length17.7"
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail Mount
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Striker edge in .25
March 30, 2014
I had to comment after I read another persons comment on this gun. I rate this gun a five star gun at the least. For the money you are not going to find a better gun. The other commentator mentioned this is not a good gun for hunting. I have real world experience that this gun performs. I bought this gun for a friend at the same time that I bought the 125 sniper in .25. I thought I would really outshine my friend when we do our annual gopher hunt. We shoot at distances that often times can exceed 50 yards. No kidding that both these guns would provide sufficient killing power for great distances. Unless you go pcp, I don't see how anybody is going to compete with the Hatsan guns especially when you are talking about this price point. Not to berate this other shooter, but I would say you don't know what you are doing and need more practice.
Cons:I can't name one. Perhaps a little better scope and just increase the price.
January 26, 2014
The gun is built like a tank very well done. Cheap price good build. but the real world comes in. at ten yards its a hammer. at twenty it just wont hunt. if you want a hot on paper puncher this is the gun for you . if you hunt this aint the one to buy.
Pros:good build good fit ez to tune very smooth shooting
Cons:LOW power deeply disappointing . should not be made in 25 cal.