The Edge Harvest Moon Camouflage air rifle is great for target practice or pest control. The synthentic thumbhole stock is great for comfort and keeping the rifle steady when you need to be accurate. This rifle also has and adjustable trigger and you can adjust the trigger pull and the trigger travel. Once you take hold of this air rifle they won't want to put the rifle down!
Hatsan Unique Features:
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design:||Comfortable tactical style thumbhole grip for both right- and left-handed shooters|
|Safety:||Anti bear-trap safety is both manual and automatic. The anti bear-trap cocking safeties prevent accidental discharge.|
- Caliber- .22
- Velocity: 800 FPS
- Color: Harvest Moon Camouflage
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Overall Length: 43"
- Barrel Length: 17.7"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole, synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorbtion
- Grooved cylinder for 11 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
- Metal trigger blade
- Anti brear-trap saftey
- Mirco-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with truglo fiber optics
- Includes: Edge .22 Caliber Harvest Moon Camo Air Rifle
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity800 fps
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight6.6
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length42"
- Barrel Length17.7"
- RailDovetail Mount
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
September 13, 2015
The one i ordered based on all the positive reviews left me befuddled. First off had to forcefully hit towards end of barrel with my palm just to break open. Struggled mightily to cock. I shot this rifle 3 times & at that point the heel of my hand was bruised. Thought about maybe using some silicone on the cocking arm but was so disappointed decided not to deal with an obvious defective product. I will note it was quite loud when fired. But of course not even close to breakin. Loved the camo pattern. Very light rifle. Has a very nice look to it. Certainly the price is right for a budget 22.
Pros:Light weight. Shoulders nicely. Awesome looks. 22 cal & pricing is very favorable. Really have no comment on the scope as i never opened it.
Cons:Cocking effort much worse than my Umerex Octane. Also the skeleton stock seemed cheap & fragile as compared to my octane. Have settled on an X20S Stoegger & also a Diana..