TSD Tactical SD700 Wood Airsoft Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope Combo
This item has been discontinued, but here are similar items you may be interested in...
MSRP $109.99/Only $74.95
MSRP $40.00/Only $27.95
MSRP $38.00/Only $24.00
MSRP $39.95/Only $29.95
Item #: PY-1439-kit
NC Star 3-9x40 Rifle Scope and Mounts included! Limited time offer
An excellent addition to any Airsoft collection. The TSD SD700 is a complete replica of the same thing used by field agents and special operations in the Police and Military. Shooting at whopping 450 FPS and using a long barrel this gun is great for a would be sniper or a seasoned pro. Its construction is of ABS anti-shock plastic and Metal. Its stock and trigger guard is made of ABS and its barrel, outer barrel, trigger, receiver, ris rails, bolt and bolt handle are made of complete Manual. Don't forget to pick up a scope for this weapon to make an actual Sniper rifle.
- Metal Barrel
- Metal Bolt
- Picatinny Weaver Scope Rail
- Functional Safety
- ABS Anti-shock stock
- Adjustable Hop-Up
TSD SD700 Rifle, 3-9x40 NC Star AO Scope, Two Piece Picatinny Weaver Rings, 2x30 round magazines, Sling, and BB speed loader, Rifle and Operating Manual
We recommend only using high quality .20g and .25g BBs for higher performance, better accuracy and to prolong the life of your gun.
Simple steps on out how at assembly your SD700
1) Remove the barrel assembly and stock from the box. Remember to remove the magazine that is inserrted the stock already.
2) Insert the barrel assembly into the stock, bolt end first. Then push down on the front end until it clicks into place.
3) There should be a small ziplock bag in the box that had two screws and a spring in it. Remove the screws from the bag.
4) In between the Picatinny Weaver rail and the mag release button insert and hand tighten the shorter screw until hand tight.
5) In between the magazine well and the trigger guard insert and hand tighten the longer screw.
6) Attach your optional scope or optic, load up your magazine and insert into the gun and pull back the bolt and your ready to go!
|Our Price||$117.95 Save $22.00 (16%)|
|warranty||30 Day Limited|
April 20, 2011
So basically I bought this as my first seriously high fps gun. The box says between 430 and 450 with .20s. I watched some reviews where it was tested and the actually fps was about 420 with .20s and about 400 with .25s. Still a very accurate and powerful gun. With the scope on I have hit targets as far as 150 feet with .25s. In actually battle it performed a bit worse due to less steady shots when you are moving or trying to stand and shoot, and the fact that it can take some time to pull the bolt back when you first get it. If you grease the action and work the bolt a lot you can get very fast with it. Finally this gun have the power to hurt your enemies. From 50 feet away you really feel it. * Both mags and speedloader work great * Scope comes with dust caps.
December 7, 2009
this gun is very accurate and HURTS!!! I shot my brother from about 20 yrds away and he cried and he is 14
(my mom said not to give my name to strangers)
October 23, 2009
This gun HURTS!!! And the welt it leaves is HUGE and lasts forever! But it if you like to hurt the enemy.
Best Sniper Rifle of all Time
September 20, 2009
The SD700 is the best sniper rifle of all time. PROS: Perfect accuracy Shoots super far Killer FPS 3-9X40 Scope (AWESOME!) Two mags Speedloader CONS: NONE! PS: I "accidentally shot my brother in the finger from about ten yards away, and then there was a huge welt that went around his entire finger! There was also a huge purple dot where it hit him forever!
July 31, 2009
it is very acurate and looks nice