TSD Tactical Series SD700 Tan Airsoft Rifle
Item #: PY-1439
MSRP $110.00| Save $35.05 (32%)
Shop with Confidence
We offer free shipping on all orders over $179! When your order qualifies, choose Ground Shipping during checkout and enter coupon code FREESHIP. Available to customers who ship their orders in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
SCOPE AND MOUNTS NOT INCLUDED
An excellent addition to any Airsoft collection. The TSD SD700 is a complete replica of the same thing used by field agents and special operations in the Police and Military. Shooting at whopping 450 FPS and using a long barrel this gun is great for a would be sniper for a seasoned pro. Its construction is of ABS anti-shock plastic and Metal. Its stock and trigger guard is made of ABS and its barrel, outer barrel, trigger, receiver, RIS rails, bolt and bolt handle are made of metal. Don't forget to pick up a scope for this weapon to make an actual Sniper rifle.
Picatinny Weaver Scope Rail
ABS Anti-shock stock
Package Includes: 2x30 round magazines, Sling, and BB speed loader, Rifle and Operating Manual
We recommend only using high quality .20g and .25g BBs for higher performance, better accuracy and to prolong the life of your gun.
Simple steps on out how at assembly your SD700
1) Remove the barrel assembly and stock from the box. Remember to remove the magazine that is inserrted the stock already.
2) Insert the barrel assembly into the stock, bolt end first. Then push down on the front end until it clicks into place.
3) There should be a small ziplock bag in the box that had two screws and a spring in it. Remove the screws from the bag.
4) In between the Picatinny Weaver rail and the mag release button insert and hand tighten the shorter screw until hand tight.
5) In between the magazine well and the trigger guard insert and hand tighten the longer screw.
6) Attach your optional scope or optic, load up your magazine and insert into the gun and pull back the bolt and your ready to go!All airsoft guns are required to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange.
|Our Price||$74.95 Save $35.05 (32%)|
|warranty||30 Day Limited|
December 27, 2009
Great gun, bolt isn't hard to load, insanly powerful. Extremely accurate when you use the right bbs. (.25 s and up). Adjustable hop up works great. Bolt will not interfere with a scope sitting over it. Shot is a little louder than I expected, but compared to other guns, it is quiet enough. Overall, 5/5.
June 11, 2009
very very powerful. shoots hella far easy bolt to load spring only bad part is the cheap bb speed loader, i recomend getting a 5 dollar one so you can load easier
September 7, 2008
i like this sniper rifle , highly accurate