TSD Return Policy
Team SD (Specialized Distribution) carries several different warranties ranging from 30-day to 60-day depending on the product. The Warranty on TSD products cover defective units only.
Armory USA - 30 day from purchase
Caspian Arms WE - 30 days from purchase
ICS - 30 days from purchase
Olympic Arms - 30 days from purchase
Special Weapons - 30 days from purchase
TSD Sports - 30 days from purchase
TSD Tactical - 60 days from purchase
This warranty is voided if:
- Removal, Modification or painting of safety markings (Orange Tip & Warning Sticker);
- Disassembly by any individual other than Team SD tech will void your warranty
- Unreasonable or excessive use, inentional damage and accidental damage are not covered by the warranty
- The use of improper size, re-used, low quality/low grade, translucent, or BBs purchased from large discount stores or major retail sporting good chains.
- Failure to comply with the instructions in the Owner’s Manual;
- The use of any petroleum based lubricants or solvents will damage the AEG and voids your warranty
- Any modification or alteration to the gun’s internals or external components;
- The Limited warranty applies only to internal components of the AEG;
- If the Product is returned during the limited warranty period but the problem with the product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Consumer will be notified and given an estimate of charges the Consumer must pay to have the product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the Consumer, If the estimate is refused, the product will be returned
Shipping Procedure back to Team SD
You must first obtain authorization fromTeam SD before sending back your item. You must fill out the following PDF form located [here] and e-mail or snail-mail to them and wait for them to verify your warranty claim. If you ship back the product with out there authorization they will refuse your package and you must pay for shipping to get the item back to them. Once you have received authorization fromTeam SD you can fill out our RMA form located [here] so we can get you a pre-paid shipping label back to there location.
Step 1: Fill out Consumer Return Consumer
Authorization Request From
A. Fill out ther following form located [here]
B. E-mail, Fax or snail-mail the filled out form to
901 South Fremont Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91803 USA
Step 2: Assemble papers with original
A. The original box and paper work, that the item is displayed in comes with, is mandatory for the warranty. Please put back your gun, accessories and any tools it may have come with in its original packaging.
B. Insert a copy of the paper work from ‘step 1’ into the original box.
Step 3: Double box the original box.
A. For safety and security reasons you must double box your Echo 1 packaging.
B. Use packing material like rolled up news paper to cushion and make the gun secure.
Step 4: Label and ship out
A. Print out pre-paid shipping label after filling out our RMA form and tape it to the box.
B. Take to local UPS distribution center and drop off the package.
Step 5: Await confirmation
A. Team SD will decide to repair ore replace your gun at there discretion. Once there decision has been made they will contact you and send you back the item.