UTG 30mm Low Profile See-Thru Rings - Weaver Mount
Item #: RGWM-30L4
MSRP $27.99| Save $18.00 (64%)
Allows for use of the original iron sights for aiming when installed, design may be low profile with special cutting, high profile with tunnel or clearance so as not to block the user's vision from the rear aperture to front post.
- Material: Aluminum
- Type: 1 Piece
- Mount: Weaver/ Picatinny
- Rail Type: .22/Airgun
- Profile Level: High
- Ring Diameter: 30mm
- Ring Width: 18 mm
- Length: 2.44"
- Precision Machined from Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Black Matte Finish
- Friendly Hex Screws with Retention Features and Full Length Locking Plate to Guarantee Easy Installationand Secure Fit
- Fits All Picatinny/Weaver Rails
- Ring Base Designed with Locking Hex Screws
- Limited lifetime warranty for Leapers Mounting Systems that are purchased new, not damaged or disassembled.
- Includes:2-Piece 22mm Mounts, Hex Screws & Wrench
|Our Price||$9.99 Save $18.00 (64%)|
|accessories type||Airgun Mounts|
|mounts||30mm- Two Piece Weaver Low|
|warranty||30 Day Limited|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 5, 2014
These were just what was needed to mount my NC Star Euro Series 3-12x50 Mil-Dot Scope when I decided to not use the ring mounts that came with it. I used a Riser mount instead to have the larger clamping area in the dove tail and then have the positive weaver notches for the rings I have found on the Gamo bull whisper bone collector this is necessary for the "magnum" recoil. These put the scope back down fairly low with the objective bell only about 3/16 inch off of the receiver. So I can still get a good cheek weld. They also offer a wider than average clamping area to securely hold the scope tube.
Pros:Look good Work as designed, excellent clamping area for the tube even comes with a extra screw and the tools to install.